tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
Country flag
My wife and I each paired our iPhones to the car's bluetooth...but what is SUPPOSED to happen when we are both in the car with our phones? Is there a way to have a primary or secondary? I have seen a few behaviors such as:

1) Both connected but only one works.
2) One can't connect at all.
3) Push the "devices" button on home screen and it shows the connected phone only.
4) Push the "devices" button on home screen and it shows both phones but then screen backs out after split second.
5) Push the small icon on right side of screen and it shows flash of something before disappearing

What is supposed to be the behavior and capabilities when multiple phones (iPhones) are in the car?
Sponsored

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Both can connect as a device but whoever gets there first takes priority. To change which phone connects to the PCM then simply select that device by tapping the phone icon (above LTE) and you're done:

Porsche Taycan Multiple Bluetooth Phones 1639473344031

OP
OP
tomdfw1

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Both can connect as a device but whoever gets there first takes priority. To change which phone connects to the PCM then simply select that device by tapping the phone icon (above LTE) and you're done:

1639473344031.png
Thanks...this is what I saw as well but inconsistently. Sometimes I would see both and sometimes only see one and sometimes it would disappear before I could change when I did see both. I only played with it with both phones for 15 minutes...so maybe after turning car off and both phones gone and a "reset" I will see what happens now that both HAVE already been paired.

OP
OP
tomdfw1

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I went in this morning and everything worked as it should. I suspect it was erratic last night because I had just paired her phone and it was downloading address book and perhaps the CPU was over utilized to do too much at once...All seems as it should though this morning.
Sponsored