Sebbo

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Taycan 4S CLA 45S
Country flag
I don’t and was know thinking that could also explain the difference. Just had a drive. My wife picked my Taycan this afternoon. It I do prefer mine compared to the loaner. The differnce in drive feel is very obvious. Roundabouts, turning at low speed is much easier.
Interesting you say about easier and that you prefer it. Power steering plus really does numb the driving experience. You really do loose a lot of the feedback from the wheels on the road. I personally avoid it and will always avoid it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
McgR

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Interesting you say about easier and that you prefer it. Power steering plus really does numb the driving experience. You really do loose a lot of the feedback from the wheels on the road. I personally avoid it and will always avoid it.
The feeling is lighter and probably less feedback. But I like it. If had it on 2 previous BMW’s and liked it too. I was back and forth too but I also reasoned when Porsche is putting it standard on the Turbo S it should have a negative effect on the driving experience.

Good they have it as an option on the non Turbo S so customers can chose what they like most.