malyala

First Name
Vik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera S e-Hybrid, BMW X5 45e
Country flag
Wow, it looks stunning. Great write up too. Congratulations.
Sponsored

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Well that sucks! I went 30% on mine and it's also illegal here but get away with it.
Amazing looking Taycan you got. Would love to see one in person. On the tint, illegal here as well but have been getting away with it as it is not strictly enforced. I have done 15% all around but the windscreen. On the other hand, in the US, we cannot have a slick rear license plate, so we have to live with a monkey butt or what I did, that I have grown not to hate with a 15 min go back to monkey again if needed. Also, happy we do not have required front license plate in the state as it would certainly not be my preferred look with it.

Porsche Taycan MY2024 Taycan GTS Carmine Red arrives and worth the wait! 1696212538995

Porsche Taycan MY2024 Taycan GTS Carmine Red arrives and worth the wait! 1696212581712
v

Last edited:

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Amazing looking Taycan you got. Would love to see one in person. On the tint, illegal here as well but have been getting away with it as it is not strictly enforced. I have done 15% all around but the windscreen. On the other hand, in the US, we cannot have a slick rear license plate, so we have to live with a monkey butt or what I did, that I have grown not to hate with a 15 min go back to monkey again if needed. Also, happy we do not have required front license plate in the state as it would certainly not be my preferred look with it.

1696212538995.png

1696212581712.png
v
Thank you!

Yours looks sweet! Love Ice Grey!