First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Green Mini Cooper SE, Jet Black GTS ST
Country flag
Exciting!

I don't have any pictures of mine, but I know it's in production. Should exit production on the 15th (Thursday). I'd be interested to hear when yours exits and how long it takes to get to the dealer.

We're both south UK so should be making the same journey to Sheerness.

OP
OP
The Riddler

The Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Exciting!

I don't have any pictures of mine, but I know it's in production. Should exit production on the 15th (Thursday). I'd be interested to hear when yours exits and how long it takes to get to the dealer.

I think production actually finished over a week ago, the car was described as being en route to Sheerness last week… still have the spectre of a potential stop sale being applied…

bn8959

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I think you should be fine in the stop sale. Was talking to my SA. It only affected a particular batch and (apparently) they are flowing through now.

Jiggins

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Green Mini Cooper SE, Jet Black GTS ST
Country flag
I think production actually finished over a week ago, the car was described as being en route to Sheerness last week… still have the spectre of a potential stop sale being applied…
I was told that the stop sale should be OK on cars manufactured after the stop sale started. Nothing to back that up though!

I'd be interested to know the date yours exited production and the date it finally arrives.

OP
OP
The Riddler

The Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I was told that the stop sale should be OK on cars manufactured after the stop sale started. Nothing to back that up though!

I'd be interested to know the date yours exited production and the date it finally arrives.
So would I!!

will let you know…

KV1893

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I received the same pictures on May 5th.....carmine GTS ST. Today the car remains in Grimsby and after a call with Porsche UK today I have no further confidence it will escape there soon. Hopefully being "South" adds speed to you getting the keys! Good luck.

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Nice pics. I only got the last two of mine. I'd love the first few as they really show the production with machinery etc...

By the way the stop sale is over now.
I complained about it to my centre today and had a meet with the head of sales... 17 month wait for GTS ST then when it was here I couldn't get it. 😭

Got 4k off and some other perks thrown in tho. Do happy enough in the end.

I'll finally take delivery on Thursday. 💪🏽

OP
OP
The Riddler

The Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I received the same pictures on May 5th.....carmine GTS ST. Today the car remains in Grimsby and after a call with Porsche UK today I have no further confidence it will escape there soon. Hopefully being "South" adds speed to you getting the keys! Good luck.
Oooh, that’s not good…

OP
OP
The Riddler

The Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Nice pics. I only got the last two of mine. I'd love the first few as they really show the production with machinery etc...

By the way the stop sale is over now.
I complained about it to my centre today and had a meet with the head of sales... 17 month wait for GTS ST then when it was here I couldn't get it. 😭

Got 4k off and some other perks thrown in tho. Do happy enough in the end.

I'll finally take delivery on Thursday. 💪🏽
4k off?! Wow, they can stop sale mine for a month in that case!

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
Exciting!

My Mamba Green GTS ST should exit production on the 15th also. 👍