First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Tesla M3LR, RAM 1500 2019, MB SLK 200
Country flag
Hi there,
My name is Tommy. I do live in the southern part of Porsche-county close to the Swiss border. Me and my wife own a Tesla model 3, a RAM 1500 and a Mercedes SLK. I gave my Tesla Model S to the Porsche dealer two weeks ago. Charge- and Batterygate turned a dream car into an devaluating asset, and made me think about the Taycan. I expect delivery in October, maybe November. Ordered a 4S, with a couple of tech features, large battery and some like-to-have accessories. As the new set of color got unleashed rhis week, my wife suggest to change from volcano grey to cherry. Think I‘m gonna like this idea :).
Great site here, I do enjoy the global diversity.
Cheers, Tommy

TVL

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - 2020
Country flag
Hi all
being a Porsche driver and enthusiast for the last 15 years (993 targa, cayman, 2x boxster, 991 carrera t), I will soon say goodbye to burning ⛽
Ordered my 4S in December, finalized my options this week. Production confirmation for August, delivery September.
My build: http://www.porsche-code.com/PLFSB7A6
Needless to say that I’m super-excited, more even after a testdrive I did 2 weeks ago with a 4S . I’ll miss my 911, but I’m getting the hottest ride of the moment in return!

Mike_D

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S; 2017 Macan GTS
Country flag
Howdy. I'm Mike. I'm in a suburb of Dallas. Previously owned a Fisker Karma and really liked the electric car experience. Bought a 2017 Macan as my daily a few years ago...now I understand what the Porsche mystique is all about!

Seriously considering a Taycan. I hope y'all don't mind all my upcoming questions!

Cheers,

Mike

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Howdy. I'm Mike. I'm in a suburb of Dallas. Previously owned a Fisker Karma and really liked the electric car experience. Bought a 2017 Macan as my daily a few years ago...now I understand what the Porsche mystique is all about!

Seriously considering a Taycan. I hope y'all don't mind all my upcoming questions!

Cheers,

Mike
Welcome to the forum and Question away Mike, that's what we're here for.

I am new to the brand only having my son purchase a 2000 Boxster S when he was 18 and rave about the brand. I am scheduled to get my Taycan 4S in mid November.

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport (2011), Range Rover (2016)
Country flag
Hello Everyone,
Steve here from Austria but originally from the UK. Ordered a 4S with lots of options in October. Original delivery was early April but then the lockdown. Was promised middle to end of May once the factory went back but actual now is supposed to be next week!! (8 months in total) but for sure will be worth the wait. Will post some pics next week if car comes.

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
New post and hard to say. Had a call from the dealer today that car will now be at least another 5 weeks. They commented that they cannot get any information why from production and that they also do not know if they can even trust the new delivery date. What is going on 9 months from order this is not possible!! My opinion is they are prioritising larger markets. Austria after all is just a population of 8 million!! Going to cancel and take an environment killing 911. Will order a 2021 model when they get their heads out of their arses!!

paddypony

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i8
Country flag
Hello

I’m David from the UK. After my last 2 cars, both BMW I8’s, I was wanting to go full electric, so I ordered and paid deposit on a decent spec 4S+ in January. It reached V300 29th May the delivery status is now showing “Ahlhorn” Looking into this, I can see the finished car is stored at an old disused airfield for the past 2 weeks see https://formacar.com/en/news/view/18961.html I can only think that Emden port is so full of cars awaiting shipment they can’t fit any more in, and they are parking them up on this old airstrip! Like an overflow storage compound which is just down the road from Emden………..

My dealer has no idea of when it will be delivered or when its likely to moved from the old airfield to the port and be shipped from the port. I wonder how many other cars Porsche has parked up there, it could be a longer wait?

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
New post and hard to say. Had a call from the dealer today that car will now be at least another 5 weeks. They commented that they cannot get any information why from production and that they also do not know if they can even trust the new delivery date. What is going on 9 months from order this is not possible!! My opinion is they are prioritising larger markets. Austria after all is just a population of 8 million!! Going to cancel and take an environment killing 911. Will order a 2021 model when they get their heads out of their arses!!
Update: Dealer has given me a Cayenne Hybrid free of charge for the next 5 weeks until the Taycan comes (Hopefully)

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Update: Dealer has given me a Cayenne Hybrid free of charge for the next 5 weeks until the Taycan comes (Hopefully)
My Swiss buddy buys his German branded cars in Germany. Not an option for you? :)

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
'elo gents.

Fredrik from Sweden here with my 4SP.
1st Porsche, previously had RS6 (C6 - 5L V10!) and Lotus Super 7 :)

Already ordered Vossen forged 21"... (not arrived yet)

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 200501 - FS Taycan 1

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 200501 - FS Taycan 5

Smithy37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991.2 C4 GTS. Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hi All,

just joined after ordering a Turbo S.
previously owned a Macan Turbo, Cayenne Turbo & presently one a Litchfield modified 991.2 C4 GTS that has 616bhp and is unreal.
Just wanted to say Hello & thanks for having me.
Mark
Sponsored