Order status question

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
Hi all , my vehicle status has been changed a lot lately and finally it reached the date for production schedule. However , when I check TDY, the status hasn’t being changed to completed . Any thoughts ? Or experienced it before ? Thanks

Porsche Taycan Order status question DC45AE8B-565F-4D3A-B534-4C30E194A21A
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Hi all , my vehicle status has been changed a lot lately and finally it reached the date for production schedule. However , when I check TDY, the status hasn’t being changed to completed . Any thoughts ? Or experienced it before ? Thanks

DC45AE8B-565F-4D3A-B534-4C30E194A21A.png
My car went to "scheduled for production" on 16/4/22 but didn't go to finished until 31/7/22

NB international date

OP
OP

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
My car went to "scheduled for production" on 16/4/22 but didn't go to finished until 31/7/22

NB international date
Has your car been produced ?

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
Do you guys over in the UK not get full TYD tracking? We have 14 "milestones".

There is a milestone after "scheduled for production" called "start production." I was scheduled for production back in July 25. My start of production was Sept 15 and the next step, "production complete" is 9/23. That being said, it was actually supposed to start 9/9, so production to finish is uncertain at this point. Although, historically it takes a week at most to make one of these cars.

So OP to answer your question, the dates often lag behind reality. TYD will pass a date and then update itself later with the actual date. I've learned to start caring less as it was driving me insane at the beginning. Apathy wins again.

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
We only get 5 milestones in the UK - and phase 2 is the invitation to the Silverstone Porsche experience - so in practice it is only 4 steps - they don't start when you place deposit - but theoretically only when an allocation is confirmed 1) Order received ----> (2) ---> 3) Scheduled for production -----> 4) Production completed; -----> 5). Final steps before delivery.

and all these are updated 'after the fact'.... No automatic information on Porsche planning - you have to ask your OPC.

cheers

Last edited:

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
TYD dates are "expected" - It won't change until that stage is actualy happened and completed.
Also, it can take a few months from "Scheduled for production" to "Start Production"
Here is mine.

Porsche Taycan Order status question 1663613282106

OP
OP

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
My status said PRODUCED. Is it really produced ? What am I missing here . Thanks

Porsche Taycan Order status question image

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
We only get 5 milestones in the UK - and phase 2 is the invitation to the Silverstone Porsche experience - so in practice it is only 4 steps - they don't start when you place deposit - but only when an allocation is confirmed 1) Order received ----> (2) ---> 3) Scheduled for production -----> 4) Production completed; -----> 5). Final steps before delivery.

and all these are updated 'after the fact'.... No automatic information on Porsche planning - you have to ask your OPC.

cheers

Hi. I have placed an order, but not yet got an allocation. I have however already had my experience day at Silverstone.

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
My status said PRODUCED. Is it really produced ? What am I missing here . Thanks

image.jpg
nope... Your milestoneId: 3 does not have any date yet.
Go to inspect the TYD page to get better details.

OP
OP

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
nope... Your milestoneId: 3 does not have any date yet.
Go to inspect the TYD page to get better details.
I checked the inspect element. Apparently the order freeze is not actually done yet, isreached shows false for the milestone 2.

Mookow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I checked the inspect element. Apparently the order freeze is not actually done yet, isreached shows false for the milestone 2.
I'm not great with the web inspector tools, where are you going to view these stages laid out all pretty like you have in your screenshot?
Sponsored