Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Is it still possible to use the PWL Group Website to track container ships? It is asking me for a BL or Container number, and I am not sure where to get that.
Same question. Anyone know?
Sponsored

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same question. Anyone know?
It does work, follow the instructions, just don’t use Chrome. I got it working with Edge. The data is only for October right now.

ab521

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, CT4
Country flag
Tried using Edge, still only get tracking through September, can someone share the October data if they have it?

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Tried using Edge, still only get tracking through September, can someone share the October data if they have it?
Have no issues getting to the PDFs on the PWL site with Safari/OSX but the latest download for the US Gulf (I did today) appears to be port entires in September! Fairly certain I'm in the right area of their site but this is weird and surely incorrect.

Can someone let me know if Oct/Nov schedules are out (presumably are), and if so the exact path they used to download from?

Porsche Taycan Taycan Order Tracking Guide (V Codes / Status Explained) Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 4.12.04 PM

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Have no issues getting to the PDFs on the PWL site with Safari/OSX but the latest download for the US Gulf (I did today) appears to be port entires in September! Fairly certain I'm in the right area of their site but this is weird and surely incorrect.

Can someone let me know if Oct/Nov schedules are out (presumably are), and if so the exact path they used to download from?

As per other thread I'm on the SFL Conductor to arrive in Houston Dec 10 - estimate to dealer by Dec 17 (fingers crossed as this will guarantee my $7500 in tax credits!) :)

murphsea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Tiguan, Subaru WRX, Porsche 914 2.0
Country flag
Does anyone have the latest shipping schedule. My 4S CT is on its way to the port so trying to figure out when the next ship leaves there to go to the US East Coast. The latest schedule I can find on the pwl web site is old. Thanks!

bxwatso

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT
Country flag
My 4S CT locked (V250) on August 2, 2022. No change since.
For tax reasons, it would be great to take delivery in 2022.
Does anyone have experience/insight as to the progress I could expect?

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
what is difference between planned vs estimated ? asking for a friend, thanks

Spiderjan

First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan sport turismo 4S
Country flag
I ordeted a sport turismo in Feb 22 with initial production in april 22. It was then delayed like everebody else.
my Danish dealer tells me the tracking is only for US constumers. He also avoids telling me if the car is manufactured and only waits for the 12V battery. Im beginning to get suspecious. Could they have sold my car to one of their VIP customers and just letting me in the dark?
Any body else outside US being able to track the production?

Blingrhino

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross turismo
Country flag
I ordeted a sport turismo in Feb 22 with initial production in april 22. It was then delayed like everebody else.
my Danish dealer tells me the tracking is only for US constumers. He also avoids telling me if the car is manufactured and only waits for the 12V battery. Im beginning to get suspecious. Could they have sold my car to one of their VIP customers and just letting me in the dark?
Any body else outside US being able to track the production?
Exact same dates and car as me ordered.
Ireland here and my car has been completed since july (v300) but still waiting in compound for the 12v battery issue.
Active block 4371 is coming up on the tracker so i preume this to be the battery.
id say your car is in the exact same situation as mine !

Ranman

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NA
Country flag
As per other thread I'm on the SFL Conductor to arrive in Houston Dec 10 - estimate to dealer by Dec 17 (fingers crossed as this will guarantee my $7500 in tax credits!) :)
I'm in the same boat (literally) as you expecting delivery at my dealer in Houston on that date. Which dealer?

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
Dumb question - what exactly is phase 4 (final stage) for US customers? I'm not referring to Track Your Dream but rather the overview.

Does that happen when you get the car, or when it ships? All it says is "we wish you many happy miles!" ...That doesn't really tell me much!