First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Brilliant- bookmarked- thanks.
Now, if they could just add a function to adjust the ambient white temperature across a range from coldest white through natural daylights to warmest white.

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
Wouldn't mind Forest Green to match the 996!

But £700 for Mamba Green, or £6000 for forest....

Porsche Taycan Paint-To-Sample (PTS) Overview - All colors, all models Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 19.27.17

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Dumb question, why is it called paint-to-sample if it's just a limited set of colors? With a name like paint-to-sample I would think you send in a sample and they match the color to it. What am I missing?

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Dumb question, why is it called paint-to-sample if it's just a limited set of colors? With a name like paint-to-sample I would think you send in a sample and they match the color to it. What am I missing?
That option is available as paint-to-sample plus or PTS+. The additional colours of PTS are colours that have previously been submitted via PTS+ and are being made generally available or popular/historical colours that previously have gone through PTS.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
That option is available as paint-to-sample plus or PTS+. The additional colours of PTS are colours that have previously been submitted via PTS+ and are being made generally available or popular/historical colours that previously have gone through PTS.
Does the original submitter of the sample have to agree to make it generally available, and do they get any royalties for each new order?

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Does the original submitter of the sample have to agree to make it generally available, and do they get any royalties for each new order?
I don' t know those details – having not gone through the process myself – but I suspect the T&C's would not give the submitter any such rights.

GreenGreyGold

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
I’ve got a Black Olive (2A7) coming in a month or two. Or whenever ?‍♂. I think it’s totally worth the 6k as I didn’t love any of the other colours available.

KumaYama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Aston Martin DBS, Tycan GTS Sport Turismo PTS 2023
Country flag
I´m going green but have not yet decided. Dark olive Metallic, Jet Green Metallic or Oak Green Metallic,