WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Thanks Paul appreciated - Presently they are in my spec & prolly 60:40 will keep em. Using Acid Green as the present ext. colour-way for configuration purposes. All the trim that I can choose is black gloss - Still got until end of Aug to freeze :( 1st world problems! :)
To my eyes, gloss black intensifies the brighter colours (and silver softens them). Once I'd settled on the bright FB and black/red combo I felt constrained to minimising any other finishes- they seemed to make things a bit busy, or maybe I'd already strayed too far out of my conservative comfort zone 😁
How long have you been waiting for a PTS slot? August freeze for a PTS slot seems pretty good going under the circumstances, assuming you'll have waited <=12 months.
Sponsored

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
To my eyes, gloss black intensifies the brighter colours (and silver softens them). Once I'd settled on the bright FB and black/red combo I felt constrained to minimising any other finishes- they seemed to make things a bit busy, or maybe I'd already strayed too far out of my conservative comfort zone 😁
How long have you been waiting for a PTS slot? August freeze for a PTS slot seems pretty good going under the circumstances, assuming you'll have waited <=12 months.
Placed a CTT PTS order last October with an initial estimate of Q1 2023 - present estimate is end-Nov/early-December. ... personally I don't like comfort zones.....My 3 yr old 'exclusive paint' A7...... :)
Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread IMG_20200316_144536979_HDR

Last edited:

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
You'll have to settle for phone pics for now until it gets PPF'd and ready for delivery later this week. The Acid Green color is even better than I had imagined, and the pictures just don't do it justice. It's practically fluorescent.

Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread PXL_20220618_150728006

Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread PXL_20220618_150739252

Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread PXL_20220618_150843929

Porsche Taycan 🎨 PTS: PAINT TO SAMPLE Taycan Club & Photos Thread PXL_20220618_151407931

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
You'll have to settle for phone pics for now until it gets PPF'd and ready for delivery later this week. The Acid Green color is even better than I had imagined, and the pictures just don't do it justice. It's practically fluorescent.

PXL_20220618_150728006.jpg

PXL_20220618_150739252.jpg

PXL_20220618_150843929.jpg

PXL_20220618_151407931.jpg
Gorgeous!..........cant wait for my Acid Green CT now..

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Gorgeous!..........cant wait for my Acid Green CT now..
I have to say, I was nervous about the color going in, but it's absolutely amazing in person, and practically glows. Just perfect, and any doubts that I had about making the right PTS color choice are gone. It even complements the base rims quite well in my opinion.

The dealer already told me they're planning to get some photos of it before delivery to use for their own marketing.

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
I have to say, I was nervous about the color going in, but it's absolutely amazing in person, and practically glows. Just perfect, and any doubts that I had about making the right PTS color choice are gone. It even complements the base rims quite well in my opinion.

The dealer already told me they're planning to get some photos of it before delivery to use for their own marketing.
Thanks Nick - Well I mean thanks for making my wait even tougher! ;). -

It is a stunning car - you are very fortunate! good luck with it. Cheers.

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Do you know what color this is?
Pretty sure it's 'Alexgrey' - seem to recall seeing this colour stated in the original article... will try to track that down when I get chance

if you google image search 'Taycan Alexgrey' it could lead you to confirmation - no time at the mo sorry.

cheers