PCM Not working

tnikolov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
The passenger display worked though, as well as the dashboard. The MAP on the dashboard didn't work as well, showing the loading sign. Tried stopping/restarting it, then restarting the car, all the way to getting out of the car and locking it for 5 minutes. Nothing worked. Called Porsche, they said "get it here tomorrow". So I drove off. No navi but audio working, even through carplay ?! My girl could command it through her display from the passenger seat... so maybe that's why this display is there? :D She didn't have a map as well. All in all it seemed like an issue with the Navi not starting. In 30 minutes her map appeared.

Issue self resolved after an hour of driving. The PCM started out of the blue.

Thoughts?

Porsche Taycan PCM Not working 93032075_223971461996930_1777221032877228032_n
Sponsored

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Sounds very similar to issues I had with my Range Rover with the dual screens set up. Would occasionally start up in this way and screens would start working after a little while or after a couple of restarts.

A firmware update solved the issue so to me it seems like the car has been rush released without testing the firmware properly! Hope they come out with a fix soon!

Cleansweep

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera gts Range Rover autobiography bmw 840ci sport
Country flag
Sounds very similar to issues I had with my Range Rover with the dual screens set up. Would occasionally start up in this way and screens would start working after a little while or after a couple of restarts.

A firmware update solved the issue so to me it seems like the car has been rush released without testing the firmware properly! Hope they come out with a fix soon!
You had better luck with your Range Rover than we did,we had every update available,after 12months of radio,heating not working sometimes,Land Rover changed for a new one. Had to give them £3000. 12 month’s old 12,000 miles,good deal on my part. Let’s hope no such problem for the taycan.

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
The passenger display worked though, as well as the dashboard. The MAP on the dashboard didn't work as well, showing the loading sign. Tried stopping/restarting it, then restarting the car, all the way to getting out of the car and locking it for 5 minutes. Nothing worked. Called Porsche, they said "get it here tomorrow". So I drove off. No navi but audio working, even through carplay ?! My girl could command it through her display from the passenger seat... so maybe that's why this display is there? :D She didn't have a map as well. All in all it seemed like an issue with the Navi not starting. In 30 minutes her map appeared.

Issue self resolved after an hour of driving. The PCM started out of the blue.

Thoughts?

93032075_223971461996930_1777221032877228032_n.jpg
Have you upgraded to WLC5?