jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Though popular at the moment – glass roofs on car's – feel like a "trend" that will date these car's over the long term. The metal roof really is lovely and to my eye makes the car look a little bit smaller and more cohesive.
I agree !! What makes it worse is there is no retractable shade for it. I have the panoramic roof tinted and I can still feel the heat coming in from the roof on summer days (especially on days over 100 F). Finally bought a sunshade for it. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but it works.

I really don't like panoramic roofs......

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I agree !! What makes it worse is there is no retractable shade for it. I have the panoramic roof tinted and I can still feel the heat coming in from the roof on summer days (especially on days over 100 F). Finally bought a sunshade for it. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but it works.

I really don't like panoramic roofs......
I like the roof, especially on cloudy and winter days, but have bought one of these to use on hot bright days. Not OEM, but works really well and was, relatively, pretty cheap:

Porsche Taycan Perhaps now pointless picture of Mamba CT4S with Blackberry interior 88C73AE4-DDA6-4B0D-840D-DD6DF7E82E4E

OP
OP
f1eng

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I like the roof, especially on cloudy and winter days, but have bought one of these to use on hot bright days. Not OEM, but works really well and was, relatively, pretty cheap:

88C73AE4-DDA6-4B0D-840D-DD6DF7E82E4E.png
Wearing a hat while in a car is pretty naff thoughisn’t it, unless it is a convertible? Or is that just my UK point of view coming out.
My Dad said never trust a driver wearing a hat 😂

Tiptoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 Porsche 911, 1974 Citroen 2cv, 2018 Volvo S90
Country flag
I really enjoyed looking at these photos. Thank you so much for posting!

WhydidisellmyM5

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M5
Country flag
My 10 year old picked most of my selection for the car, that's still on its way. She'd picked the Blackberry interior but it was the only thing I said no to as I didn't think it would look right. Your photos are proof that she was on the money and I was wrong, it looks cool in that colour combo, really nice! Bold, but brilliant!

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
My 10 year old picked most of my selection for the car, that's still on its way. She'd picked the Blackberry interior but it was the only thing I said no to as I didn't think it would look right. Your photos are proof that she was on the money and I was wrong, it looks cool in that colour combo, really nice! Bold, but brilliant!
I'm picking up a new GTS ST in exactly one week, and the only doubt I've had about my new spec is not going for the Blackberry full leather again. The combination of that with the Neodyme trim looks amazing, and it's what you'll find on my outgoing Taycan, and the same as Frank's.
Sponsored