CaTaycan20

First Name
Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3 M40, Raptor, M5, CLA250
Country flag
Wondering if anyone has gotten PPF done in the NoCal area preferable sac but Bay Area works and pricing if y’all don’t mind sharing.
Sponsored

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I live in Canada but is I lived in NorCal, I'd be going to Premier Protective Films. They do a lot of Taycans, including the owners own. Check their YouTube.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I went to Imperial Works in Sacramento for our Cross Turismo and currently have a 2023 Mini Cooper SE there also getting Xpel tint and PPF installed. They are very busy and about 2 months out for appointments though....

Ezikiel37

First Name
Ezikiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I went with Elite motor concept. Picking my 4s up today actually. They also gave me a loaner.

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
Bay Area has good places but seems expensive, if u r willing to go to Fresno I can share a place where I got mine and I am satisfied with

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
Wondering if anyone has gotten PPF done in the NoCal area preferable sac but Bay Area works and pricing if y’all don’t mind sharing.
private message sent.

Ezikiel37

First Name
Ezikiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Just picked up my 4s from elite motor custom . Sean is the man you want to talk to. Only wanted the bumper and he hooked me up with the hood and some. Real cool guy.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
KRZ Films in Rocklin, CA did my Taycan a little over a year ago upon delivery and my friends Taycan at the same time. Kevin is very professional and highly recommended.

NFBJRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Adding to this thread for anyone looking to get work done…I had Elite (Concord, CA) do a full wrap of my car and I’m not thrilled with the job. I need to take it back to get some spots looked at. They sold it as 100% custom but it's a mixture of templates and custom. The tint and Clear Plex installation also have some issues. And then they made a small scratch on my passenger door interior panel. :eek:

I had Deep Reflections in Los Gatos take a look at my car and he gave the wrap job a 90 out of 100. I showed him some spots I wanted feedback on and he was able to quickly ID another few I hadn't initially picked up on.
Sponsored