Porsche confuserator tech problems anyone?

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Hi UK Folks,

Not sure if its my kit or the porsche web-site .... But I am struggling to load saved configurations-(have to go to my account and load form there - it won't load form the configurator) - and cannot save new configurations at all

Has anyone else struggled to load and/or save? The configurator itself works OK - it's just the load and save functions not working.

Have tried on different browsers - both apple and Microsoft laptops - rebooting etc

Cheers
Sponsored

Last edited:

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Hi UK Folks,

Not sure if its my kit or the porsche web-site .... But I am struggling to load saved configurations-(have to go to my account and load form there - it won't load form the configurator) - and cannot save new configurations at all

Has anyone else struggled to load and/or save? The configurator itself works OK - it's just the load and save functions not working.

Have tried on different browsers - both apple and Microsoft laptops - rebooting etc

Cheers
Worked for me a moment ago, I loaded my code then changed to GTS ST using same config and it both worked and confirmed I didn't feel it was worth the £6k extra over my existing config :)

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Worked for me a moment ago, I loaded my code then changed to GTS ST using same config and it both worked and confirmed I didn't feel it was worth the £6k extra in my config :)
Was a problem yesterday. Sometimes your connection will timeout / password expiry (no notification) leading to a restart of your browser and re-supply of credentials. I think its ok today and yesterday could be due to online maintenance etc.

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
Hi UK Folks,

Cheers
I've been having the same issue. Haven't been able to save any changes for a few days now.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Hi UK Folks,

Cheers
Had the same. I couldn’t recall the configuration with the code or the saved one in my account. However the dealer could use my code when ordering the car. On my iPhone and IMac.

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Thanks guys - I will give it a day and if not sorted will ask Porsche for help.

Much appreciated!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Working for me.
Safari on a Mac and Firefox on a Mac.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Working for me.
Safari on a Mac and Firefox on a Mac.
Bizzare - not working on W10 with Chrome (can load but not save as before), saving works on iPadOS / Safari but not loading - both being launched from My Porsche.

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Bizzare - not working on W10 with Chrome (can load but not save as before), saving works on iPadOS / Safari but not loading - both being launched from My Porsche.
this is so weird - for me - not working on safari or chrome on Mac - not working on chrome/firefox on MS windows laptop - basically just not working at all

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
this is so weird - for me - not working on safari or chrome on Mac - not working on chrome/firefox on MS windows laptop - basically just not working at all
Ok time to go nuclear - delete history / clear cache to rule these out or sit it out for a while. Does it work on your phone?

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I gave my PC away when I retired and didn't need it as well as Mac and since I detest touch screens so much I don't do anything on 'phone or iPad unless I have to so haven't tried anything except my Macbook Pro.

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Ok time to go nuclear - delete history / clear cache to rule these out or sit it out for a while. Does it work on your phone?
nope not on phone either
- and I went nuclear - no change - must be their web-site I guess - will try again tomorrow
I gave my PC away when I retired and didn't need it as well as Mac and since I detest touch screens so much I don't do anything on 'phone or iPad unless I have to so haven't tried anything except my Macbook Pro.
Since I retired, my MacBook Pro is my main go-to as well - I have an old MS as a standby. Neither working to save on Porsche at the mo.

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Still. not working for me (on any platform with our without clearing cache and history etc). I have also tried changing my password.

If I sign in I can load a config but can't do anything with it. If I don't sign on until I have created a completely new config from scratch - and then click save - it generates a Porsche code that thankfully then works

At the same time (same pop-up) it also gives me the option to log in to save the new config into my account..... But when I try, it totally hangs - screen greys-out and kind of pulses slowly - and after a few minutes an error pop-up says ..... 'could not connect to server for technical reasons'. Very illuminating!

But at least I now have a Porsche code to log my latest thinking.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Still. not working for me (on any platform with our without clearing cache and history etc). I have also tried changing my password.

If I sign in I can load a config but can't do anything with it. If I don't sign on until I have created a completely new config from scratch - and then click save - it generates a Porsche code that thankfully then works

At the same time (same pop-up) it also gives me the option to log in to save the new config into my account..... But when I try, it totally hangs - screen greys-out and kind of pulses slowly - and after a few minutes an error pop-up says ..... 'could not connect to server for technical reasons'. Very illuminating!

But at least I now have a Porsche code to log my latest thinking.
Me neither, as we say in these parts "the fecking fecker is fecked!"
Sponsored