Porsche delivery experience?

First Name
Smitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Does anyone have any videos or tiktoks lol of their experience at the Porsche experience delivery center? I have been so curious and can only find one online where someone actually took delivery of a car and was at the center for a day trip. Thanks a lot. I am grabbing my 4S on the 6th of July in Los Angeles.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
My experience was nothing special. Car was sitting in the showroom. Showed up, drank coffee, picked out a couple keychains, SA showed features for an hour, left with car. Paperwork was completed before I got there.

Reactions: B61
OP
OP
detroit_smitty
First Name
Smitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My experience was nothing special. Car was sitting in the showroom. Showed up, drank coffee, picked out a couple keychains, SA showed features for an hour, left with car. Paperwork was completed before I got there.
so no lunch and racetrack?

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag

rcsting

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Does anyone have any videos or tiktoks lol of their experience at the delivery center? I have been so curious and can only find one online where someone actually took delivery of a car and wasn't at the center for a day trip. Thanks a lot. I am grabbing my 4S on the 6th of July in Los Angeles.
I took Delivery of mine recently from PECLA, its an amazing experience and the track time really lets you learn how hard you can drive the Taycan. You can search PECLA on this forum with some great info. Hope this helps.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
+1
got a special Porsche champaign + 2 glasses.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Does anyone have any videos or tiktoks lol of their experience at the delivery center? I have been so curious and can only find one online where someone actually took delivery of a car and wasn't at the center for a day trip. Thanks a lot. I am grabbing my 4S on the 6th of July in Los Angeles.
No video/tik tok but here is what I experienced back in January.

- Had the early morning delivery, they were only doing 2 cars/day so either morning or afternoon.
-Arrived, checked in and then grabbed some coffee/breakfast from cafe. Explored the various cars they have in the center
-Car delivery where you spend about an hour to hour and a half. This included unveiling of car (sheet over it), walk around, overview, setup of PCM Connect, overview of features, Q&A, pictures, etc. Was fun, the employees knew their stuff for sure
- Hour and a half on track on a Taycan. I chose to split this 60 minutes for me and 30 minutes for wife. Got to experience the track, few launch controls, the skid plates, etc. When my wife was in the car, went on the track with the instructor in a Cayenne S.
- Had lunch in restaurant overlooking the track.
- Picked up car outside and drove home

OP
OP
detroit_smitty
First Name
Smitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
No video/tik tok but here is what I experienced back in January.

- Had the early morning delivery, they were only doing 2 cars/day so either morning or afternoon.
-Arrived, checked in and then grabbed some coffee/breakfast from cafe. Explored the various cars they have in the center
-Car delivery where you spend about an hour to hour and a half. This included unveiling of car (sheet over it), walk around, overview, setup of PCM Connect, overview of features, Q&A, pictures, etc. Was fun, the employees knew their stuff for sure
- Hour and a half on track on a Taycan. I chose to split this 60 minutes for me and 30 minutes for wife. Got to experience the track, few launch controls, the skid plates, etc. When my wife was in the car, went on the track with the instructor in a Cayenne S.
- Had lunch in restaurant overlooking the track.
- Picked up car outside and drove home
Nice: thanks for the response

Dimebag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I had mine delivered to my house by the rudest, most sullen, horrible, spiteful little pr*ck I have ever come across in my life. I have had shopping delivered at £15 that was delivered in a more polite manner than a £150,000 car.

I was also ill at the time, he made me traipse outside the house in the rain to sign. Turns out I tested positive for COVID the next day. Karma is a b*tch.

Honestly, I was disgusted at the handover. Trying to make polite conversation was met with a sneer, I gave up after three attempts. Don’t deliver luxury vehicles if you’re going to become jealous and spiteful towards the owners.

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I had mine delivered to my house by the rudest, most sullen, horrible, spiteful little pr*ck I have ever come across in my life. I have had shopping delivered at £15 that was delivered in a more polite manner than a £150,000 car.

I was also ill at the time, he made me traipse outside the house in the rain to sign. Turns out I tested positive for COVID the next day. Karma is a b*tch.

Honestly, I was disgusted at the handover. Trying to make polite conversation was met with a sneer, I gave up after three attempts. Don’t deliver luxury vehicles if you’re going to become jealous and spiteful towards the owners.
Sorry to hear you had such a terrible experience ...

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I took Delivery of mine recently from PECLA, its an amazing experience and the track time really lets you learn how hard you can drive the Taycan. You can search PECLA on this forum with some great info. Hope this helps.
That's great to hear and makes me even more impatient about my planned pickup in September. Apologies for hijacking the thread, but I'm curious to know if you had any issues with charging on your way home - I see you're in Sacramento, assuming you drove home. I'm in NorCal and plan to drive home from PECLA, but I'm nervous that the account might not be set up yet, leaving me stranded midway between LA and SF. Any problems at EA?

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
Had a wonderful experience at PECLA. I must have hundreds of pictures of the driving and the delivery and the food.

I couldn't have expected anything anywhere as fun. Eric and Hunter were truly amazing and very helpful.

Random fact- the lunch food was exceptional. Im a bit of a foodie (Portland and all...) and I was really surprised at the various seafood dishes (that we essentially all we could eat).

Look forward to it. It's a great benefit that only Taycan and GT3 buyers are allowed recently.
Sponsored