tonyyang0420

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Does any one have experience with buying/using the extended protection package Porsche offered?

when I picked up my car I opted in to the "platinum protection package" which includes tire, wheel, windshield and dent, chip damage repair for the car for 4 years. I wad able to negotiate the price down to $3000 for the total 4 years from I think $4900. I thought this would be a great deal since I definitely have curbed all my cars and have a peace of mind for any dent or windshield damages.

would love to hear from people who have bought or maybe opted out for the package.
Sponsored

RichJ

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2015 BMW228ix, 2021 Audi Q7
Country flag
I bought a similar plan and have had 2 tires replaced for free. I have also curbed my wheels twice and they have repaired them seamlessly while the car was in for the tire replacements. By the way, Porsche covered the towing costs both times I needed the tire replacement.

OP
OP

tonyyang0420

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I bought a similar plan and have had 2 tires replaced for free. I have also curbed my wheels twice and they have repaired them seamlessly while the car was in for the tire replacements. By the way, Porsche covered the towing costs both times I needed the tire replacement.
Th
good to hear that its easy with the claims department!
Sponsored