esortho

First Name
Soren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
In my Porsche Connect I can now buy Power Steering Plus. The instruction also clearly indicate it as being an OTA installation.
You have to disconnect charging for it to work, it seems.

Porsche Taycan Power Steering Plus now available as Function on Demand OTA Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 17.23.17
Sponsored

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
What is Power Steering Plus? AFAIK we don't have any features on demand in the US so maybe we have this already and don't know, or maybe we don't and aren't the wiser (at not least until our European friends give us a glimpse of something they get that we didn't).

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
What is Power Steering Plus? AFAIK we don't have any features on demand in the US so maybe we have this already and don't know, or maybe we don't and aren't the wiser (at not least until our European friends give us a glimpse of something they get that we didn't).
It’s standard here

glasair2s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I have the same purchase option called “Servotronic Plus” now available for my 2020 4s. Porsche claims that those options become only available, if linked to the vehicle identification number/configuration. But strange, the feature is already installed in my car, together with rear well steering!

OP
OP

esortho

First Name
Soren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have the same purchase option called “Servotronic Plus” now available for my 2020 4s. Porsche claims that those options become only available, if linked to the vehicle identification number/configuration. But strange, the feature is already installed in my car, together with rear well steering!
I already have it as well, but the positive news is that OTA should now be operational, at least for some updates.
Sponsored