WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Nice! What paint colour gave you got there? I'm guessing that the camera and lighting conditions are making it look more grey? Or did you do PTS to match the street lamp behind it? ?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
With insulated glass you also get "privacy front shield" which is very cool and keeps also The sun away ?
IMG_20220205_150153.jpg
That's the main reason I wouldn't have insulated glass as it makes the front windscreen look odd - cars with it are instantly recognisable some (Renault) look worse than others.

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Nice! What paint colour gave you got there? I'm guessing that the camera and lighting conditions are making it look more grey? Or did you do PTS to match the street lamp behind it? ?
Are those spyder design wheels?

Last edited:
OP
OP
JuTheKi

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
That's the main reason I wouldn't have insulated glass as it makes the front windscreen look odd - cars with it are instantly recognisable some (Renault) look worse than others.
We are different, and that IS great. And Renault Espace was a very innovative on it's own time ?.

Last edited:

OP
OP
JuTheKi

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
PTS would be great, but I would pick some very all over your face type of colour. Blueish or greenish maybe. This is Ice Grey and it is reallly Grey under cloudy Finnish winterday. Varies from whiteish to greyish to blueish depending of light. Great colour and worth extra price.

OP
OP
JuTheKi

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My guess is Crayon/Chalk. Are those spyder design wheels?
Ice Grey, Crayon is too Beige for me and Dolomite too Blueish for me. This is just great. Wheels are 20" Turbo wheels, combine nice with Ice Grey and can use them with tires with studs (Nokian 10 ev) and summer tires.

Last edited:

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
With insulated glass you also get "privacy front shield" which is very cool and keeps also The sun away ?
Looks great. I have an Ice Grey 4S with the insulated glass coming in April. Now, after looking at that picture I'll need another hot cup of coffee, it looks really cold.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
PTS would be great, but I would pick some very all over your face type of colour. Blueish or greenish maybe. This is Ice Grey and it is reallly Grey under cloudy Finnish winterday. Varies from whiteish to greyish to blueish depending of light. Great colour and worth extra price.
If Ice Grey looked more like that in typical northern English conditions I think I'd order it instead of Frozen Blue (which is my attempt, combined with Red & Black interior, to be adventurous with colour without needing a budget for PTS- like yourself, if I was paying PTS money I'd want something more adventurous).

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
If Ice Grey looked more like that in typical northern English conditions I think I'd order it instead of Frozen Blue (which is my attempt, combined with Red & Black interior, to be adventurous with colour without needing a budget for PTS- like yourself, if I was paying PTS money I'd want something more adventurous).
I’m all for being adventurous and love Frozen Blue ( have it in my bathroom) not brave enough to have it on my CT. Jet Black is safe and lovely…
Sponsored