Production Started in July, Still at the Factory 3 Months later?

OP
OP

ElectricSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2021 Taycan 4 CT in Crayon
Country flag
Anyone else in Europe still waiting on a MY21?
Mine got delayed again. For a vehicle that was promised to be delivered in early July ...

TaycanCT4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
How’s everyone looking? A few more weeks for me until delivery (it’s luckily on the right side of the pond now)

@menzz did you make it on a ship?

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
How’s everyone looking? A few more weeks for me until delivery (it’s luckily on the right side of the pond now)

@menzz did you make it on a ship?
Nope apparently it is still missing some chip and that’s why it’s stuck there. The next ship coming here is going to arrive in Emden in 2-3 weeks. We will see.

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
Nope apparently it is still missing some chip and that’s why it’s stuck there. The next ship coming here is going to arrive in Emden in 2-3 weeks. We will see.
Wow- sorry to hear. Assumed you were good by now. The whole ordeal still makes no sense.

So they decided to finally move our cars from the factory to the port, but only some of them were ready to sail?

Mines came but with 1 key and no wireless phone charging from what i can tell so far.

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Hey whats your vin? I'll see what I can find out for you.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Wow- sorry to hear. Assumed you were good by now. The whole ordeal still makes no sense.

So they decided to finally move our cars from the factory to the port, but only some of them were ready to sail?

Mines came but with 1 key and no wireless phone charging from what i can tell so far.
A little bird told me Porsche offered a $5K discount off MSRP on one of these vehicles to help offset the one year old at time of delivery.

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, BMW 230i convertible
Country flag
Hey whats your vin? I'll see what I can find out for you.
Can you only find out info for US cars? I'm in the UK and my Taycan has been stuck at Emden for over a month. My dealer is pretty clueless why this is (not all his fault, I expect the information flow from Porsche is far from optimal). If I DM you my VIN can you find out what's missing?

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
A little bird told me Porsche offered a $5K discount off MSRP on one of these vehicles to help offset the one year old at time of delivery.
Between the initial discount I received at order and further discount when it was delayed back in October-November, total discount I have is 7k, roughly 6% from MSRP

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Between the initial discount I received at order and further discount when it was delayed back in October-November, total discount I have is 7k, roughly 6% from MSRP
Fantastic, I did not realize Porsche had allready given a discount for the delay in October-November.
Sponsored