Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW XI/Taycan 21 4S
Country flag
I just had the latest software update done and at 100% SOC it now shows a range of 284 miles which is about 30 miles better than before the update.

Porsche Taycan Range on  2021 Taycan 4s IMG_0235
Sponsored

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
I just had the latest software update done and at 100% SOC it now shows a range of 284 miles which is about 30 miles better than before the update.

IMG_0235.jpeg
That's better then mine shows. Congrats. How many miles do you have?

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have seen a couple of times when I AC charged my 4S to 100 % that the console charging display gave a remarkably high range after charging. When I later drove the car - hours later or next day - I had not driven far when the estimated range on the instrument panel jumped back down to a more normal number. I don't trust the console charging display range number displayed after charging and before actually driving the car, especially with a high SOC. (In my cases during the summer, the abnormally high ranges displayed were 310/315 miles, which were not accurate.)

Last edited:
OP
OP

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW XI/Taycan 21 4S
Country flag
I have seen a couple of times when I AC charged my 4S to 100 % that the console charging display gave a remarkably high range after charging. When I later drove the car - hours later or next day - I had not driven far when the estimated range on the instrument panel jumped back down to a more normal number. I don't trust the console charging display range number displayed after charging and before actually driving the car, especially with a high SOC. (In my cases during the summer, the abnormally high ranges displayed were 310/315 miles, which were not accurate.)
That was not the point of my post I am pointing out that after the software update my range has gone up from about 250 miles to 284 miles SOC at 100% charge.In other words the update has increased range significantly
Sponsored