snstevens

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
... my daughter on the other hand couldn't care less, she can be on the back, on her phone, and she loves maximum acceleration too (as a kid she used to call it "turbo!" and smile ear to ear every time I floored the accelerator in whatever car I had back then - she definitely got a kick out of the Teslas I was driving for a decade).
The perfect person to own and drive a Porsche! Watch out Dad... 😀
Sponsored

D00

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne, Much Missed 911 C4S
Country flag
The problem is likely to be sitting behind the tombstone front seats with no view out. Taycan rear seats are not particularly usable, my adult daughters won’t travel there because of motion sickness.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
The problem is likely to be sitting behind the tombstone front seats with no view out. Taycan rear seats are not particularly usable, my adult daughters won’t travel there because of motion sickness.
Sounds like a feature opportunity - show real-time front windshield camera view on the rear entertainment screens.

OP
OP
snstevens

snstevens

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
UPDATE - I took all of your suggestions to heart. I purchased an EmeTerm band from Amazon, and wore it myself over several days to test it out. Depending on position on my wrist it caused some tingling in my thumb, but as I adjusted it location and the level o stimulation, this went away.

I also tuned my Individual Mode setting to include -
  • Sport Suspension
  • Engine Noise ON
So today I took my granddaughter out for the usual Tuesday math coaching, and she never felt nauseous! I used only the car settings, not the EmeTerm band and she was fine. My plan was to check with her parents before using the EmeTerm band, but that may not be necessary.

SUCCESS!
Sponsored