First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne
Country flag
Hi all,

I have a CWM on order and was considering this option. As much as I love the Chalk interior—kids.
So I am going with standard black but though about adding interior accents in white.

from looking at the configurator (and searching threads here), it appears this is just door accents and then other accent in dark silver. Can anyone give me a sense of how this looks?$1000 seems steep for four painted door accents, but maybe I’m not appreciating it’s effect — especially the “dark silver” part.
Sponsored

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
It looks awesome. Dark silver accents are nice vs. the standard black. My dealer has a car with the chalk interior w/painted accents and it works well especially with the aluminum rhombus trim.

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
It looks awesome. Dark silver accents are nice vs. the standard black. My dealer has a car with the chalk interior w/painted accents and it works well especially with the aluminum rhombus trim.
Perhaps some photos if you have them?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
The wood trim also looks incredible when paired with Olea interiors. Reminds me of a private jet interior. ♠

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi all,

I have a CWM on order and was considering this option. As much as I love the Chalk interior—kids.
So I am going with standard black but though about adding interior accents in white.

from looking at the configurator (and searching threads here), it appears this is just door accents and then other accent in dark silver. Can anyone give me a sense of how this looks?$1000 seems steep for four painted door accents, but maybe I’m not appreciating it’s effect — especially the “dark silver” part.
It is much more than that and just the configurator doesn't show it fully -

Items painted in exterior colour:
- accent trim in the front and rear doors Items painted in Dark silver:​
- decorative trims on steering wheel
- gear selector
- outlet frame front
- cupholder frame front
- accent trim on the rear curved display
- Sport Chrono watch instrument dial (in connection with Sport Chrono Package)
Sponsored