Siem Cicero

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
My SA let me know the Cicero is on the way to Houston as of 1 pm central.
I don’t think that’s right. It’s on its way to Baltimore currently. Houston is the next scheduled stop after Baltimore though.
Sponsored

taycan23

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD, 2020 Corvette, 1991 LR Defender
Country flag
I don’t think that’s right. It’s on its way to Baltimore currently. Houston is the next scheduled stop after Baltimore though.
I’m glad I posted, because I didn’t know how quickly they operate once here. I thought that would be a pretty quick turnaround in Baltimore!

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
I’m glad I posted, because I didn’t know how quickly they operate once here. I thought that would be a pretty quick turnaround in Baltimore!
It's not forecast to arrive in Baltimore until tomorrow evening. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can share info, but I'm doubting they'll unload quickly with the holiday, and there are probably a decent number of cars to unload in Baltimore.

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Yes, Cicero is currently halfway through the C&D canal and should be unloading some of our Taycans including my own sometime tomorrow. Only took them 8 hours to unload and get back underway at the previous stop at Davisville so hopefully Baltimore will go as smoothly before it heads out again. It’s the holidays and all, but in this business, people do work the friday after thanksgiving. It’s a busy port of entry for shipping lanes; so they can’t afford not to keep things moving.

Porsche Taycan Siem Cicero 3505EF5F-ABCC-49DB-90D6-8CD0446ECFA7

Pinballplanet

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Panamera ST eHybrid, 1983 928 S - 5 speed
Country flag
TYD just updated for me - vehicle now en route to dealer.

Pinballplanet

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Panamera ST eHybrid, 1983 928 S - 5 speed
Country flag
awesome !! I’m in port processing in Baltimore!
Actually, although my mobile TYD shows en route to dealer, my desk top version of TYD shows port processing.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Tirismo 4
Country flag
SA informed that the car had arrived at Baltimore Port and would arrive at the dealer in 2-3 days at most. Interestingly, SA says Porsche does look for them to delivery any new vehicles in the same month that they arrive. so the dealer asked if we could take the delivery next Tuesday.
Is that always like that?or something new?

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Performance, M5 Comp
Country flag
SA informed that the car had arrived at Baltimore Port and would arrive at the dealer in 2-3 days at most. Interestingly, SA says Porsche does look for them to delivery any new vehicles in the same month that they arrive. so the dealer asked if we could take the delivery next Tuesday.
Is that always like that?or something new?
there is a “fast delivery” credit that dealers can get - not sure if this is a Porsche thing but it definitely is a thing. It would also count towards your SAs bonus. Mostly it’s to maximize the dealers and SA incentive.

OP
OP

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
I’m in CT.
Nice , congratulations. I just called my SA and he said my vehicle is not loaded to truck for transport yet . Wonder why we were on the same boat but mine not on the truck yet .
Sponsored