First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Panamera ST eHybrid, 1983 928 S - 5 speed
Country flag
arrived at dealership today. Northwest PA
Ditto. Mine just updated to arrived as well. Hopefully we’ll be driving by the weekend.
Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Tirismo 4
Country flag
Ditto. Mine just updated to arrived as well. Hopefully we’ll be driving by the weekend.
Yep looks like it. Since SA wanna get it done before end of month.

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
do they contact you or you proactively contact them?
SA gives me regular email updates and sometimes texts me. Funny thing was when my car was already aboard the Cicero, my SA emailed me a link to tracking it on marinetraffic. Was very cool of him, so I didn't have the heart to tell him that I've already been tracking the same ship since before it even arrived on Emden long before my car was loaded, and that I've been refreshing the ship tracking every few minutes throughout its whole journey lol

update: SA just texted me, and my GTS just arrived at the dealership! (that was fast) They are prepping as we spoke. Damn, busy with work so I won't have time to pick it up until thursday. How on earth am I going to get any sleep until then!?!

Last edited:

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
My SA texted me this morning that my car will arrive tomorrow afternoon and be ready for pickup on Wednesday. This is interesting since TYD still shows my car is in Port Processing and is not estimated to arrive at the dealership until Friday, December 2.

OP
OP

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
My SA texted me this morning that my car will arrive tomorrow afternoon and be ready for pickup on Wednesday. This is interesting since TYD still shows my car is in Port Processing and is not estimated to arrive at the dealership until Friday, December 2.
NY ?

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
yea, just TYD being TYD. My TYD still showed port processing this morning... then by noon it changed to en route... then just now SA texted me to say that it's here. Either that's one hell of a fast truck, or TYD is delayed as always. It usually takes at least 2 days to get from Baltimore to Chicago.

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
Mine is marked as en route now.

Pinballplanet

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Panamera ST eHybrid, 1983 928 S - 5 speed
Country flag
Mine arrived at dealership today. SA sent me this photo. Software is now updated and delivery set for tomorrow.
Porsche Taycan Siem Cicero D0982DEB-3966-46FC-B4C4-3DC27E4B5B13

OP
OP

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
Mine arrived at dealership today. SA sent me this photo. Software is now updated and delivery set for tomorrow.
D0982DEB-3966-46FC-B4C4-3DC27E4B5B13.jpeg
Beautiful 🤩 when I saw my car this afternoon . It’s still wrapped in transport wraps

RollingStoned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4;2017 Cayman S ; 2018 E400 Wagon; 1967 Alfa GTV
Country flag
Very nice looking car!

Anyone else arrive at their dealership?

Mine just updated to en route :)
Yes, I went to see mine on Monday. Just a glimpse. Still needs a wrap. Might be picking up tomorrow. Just installed my ChargePoint today. So all ready.
Porsche Taycan Siem Cicero 4CCF785A-11D4-4029-BA5A-C469F1D89F21

Last edited:
OP
OP

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
SA gives me regular email updates and sometimes texts me. Funny thing was when my car was already aboard the Cicero, my SA emailed me a link to tracking it on marinetraffic. Was very cool of him, so I didn't have the heart to tell him that I've already been tracking the same ship since before it even arrived on Emden long before my car was loaded, and that I've been refreshing the ship tracking every few minutes throughout its whole journey lol

update: SA just texted me, and my GTS just arrived at the dealership! (that was fast) They are prepping as we spoke. Damn, busy with work so I won't have time to pick it up until thursday. How on earth am I going to get any sleep until then!?!
Jack Daniel or some tequila should do the trick until then
Sponsored