DMTonka

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
We didn't drive our '21 Taycan over the winter and just got it out a few weeks ago. Ever since we started driving it again the Sirius XM has not been working correctly. We are getting messages that say our "SiriusXM subscription was changed" and "Check your SiriusXM antennae". Then it seems to be locked into a screen that says "loading data" for 4-5 minutes. The weird thing is that when I start the vehicle the radio will be on the station I was playing when I turned it off but it will not let me change to any other stations...I can only select a different source.

I called Sirius and they refreshed the signal and said everything looked fine on their end. Does anyone have any ideas? I looked at the forums and refreshing the signal seemed to be the advice for similar problems but that did not help.

Thanks
Sponsored

_Brian_

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster GTS 4.0, Audi S5 & Taycan 4s (sold)
Country flag
My Audi S5's Sirius receiver started acting up after 5 yrs of ownership/use. The dealer needed to replace it and it sorted out the issue. This may be a similar issue with your Taycan. Antenna connection/failure may also be the cause. Either way, the dealer should know how to fix the problem.

Good luck.