Sirius XM radio features since update - quick question

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
My Sirius XM is working post update, but I seem to have lost the feature where the song used to start at the beginning when I change the station. Also, the list stations does not show what songs are playing like it did pre-update. I have the feature enabled in the Sirius XM settings, but it does not seem to working.

Is it me? Is it the car? Anyone else with Sirius XM seeing the same thing? thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Taycan1976

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My Sirius XM is working post update, but I seem to have lost the feature where the song used to start at the beginning when I change the station. Also, the list stations does not show what songs are playing like it did pre-update. I have the feature enabled in the Sirius XM settings, but it does not seem to working.

Is it me? Is it the car? Anyone else with Sirius XM seeing the same thing? thanks in advance.
I have the same issue. Any idea how to fix?

Gambler

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN 4
Country flag
Same issues keep happening to me as well

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
how long was the promotional period for sirius supposed to be? sirius shut me down after a couple of months

Njsimons13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order), Taycan 4s, Q8, SQ5
Country flag
how long was the promotional period for sirius supposed to be? sirius shut me down after a couple of months
It’s 3 months!!
Sponsored