Socially distanced handover

Spirited Young Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Proud new owner of the Taycan, which I had put a deposit down for over two years ago. I am really pleased this forum exists as the handover process was really disappointing due to social distancing. I basically signed some docs, they gave me the keys and off I went without Salesperson talking me through any of the functions etc. I have discovered a lot more about the car through some of the threads on this forum. So far I am absolutely loving it and pleased with my spec, which I was slightly nervous about as I had placed the order without physically seeing the car, so had to rely solely on the configurator. Agree with other posts here that the camera is disappointing and seems to give a distorted view of the surroundings, this is my only complaint. The interior is pure luxury, the car is incredibly fast and such a smooth ride too. Happy I went with the synthetic electric sound as it gives it a bit more oomph and makes the Taycan sound like a formula one car! Any views on Apple CarPlay? Has anyone used this yet, is it any good?
Sponsored

Last edited:

OP
OP
Spirited Young Horse

Spirited Young Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Looks great in Black - best colour in my opinion both classy and sporty. You found the thread with my photos already :)
The wheels make all the difference, it wouldn't look anywhere near as good with the standard option. The upgraded 20's or 21's make a huge difference.
Sponsored