Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
They have ordered breakfast for me and my Wife. CT was under the cover waiting for us. Before unveiling the car we received a few presents. 2 Porsche branded baseball caps for the kids and 2 911 bed cushions. 2 thermic mugs, one grey and one purple. In addition 3 small bottles of champagne. One leather key ring with golden emblem. After unveiling the car they gave us a box with the second key, golden key ring and in the middle one photo (just taken and printed) of me and my wife with the Brand new Taycan. In addition they have activated the tracker for one Year.
First class experience. Glasgow Porsche.

Leverage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I got flowers for my wife & a bottle of champagne. The dealer called me a few weeks later to check everything was alright with the car.

Dave Birch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s cross turismo
Country flag
Was this for the Taycan? I wonder my keys were handed to me as if they were returning them after a service then if so!
Sure was. Keys presented in a box just like that.

Dollymite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG C43
Country flag
I had my handover at Reading and it was quite dramatic, big sense of occasion! Flowers, champagne, presentation box with second key and a framed photo of the car in the handover booth… wasn’t expecting any of it and to be honest I was so busy staring at the car that it all went over my head a bit!

Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
My experience was good! My 4S was covered when I entered the showroom. My wife got the honour of uncovering the car. After that I got a full tour of the car. The SA helped me setting up MyPorsche, Apple Music and Apple Carplay. He showed me every button and every option in the car.

As present I got a 3 hour driver experience in my own car. A talented driver will join you in your car and will explain and let you experience what the boundaries and capabilities are of the vehicle are. I did not do it yet, but have an appointed in 2 weeks. I also got a nice art piece of a classic 911 in a very nice Martini themed box with a personal note that they are glad I’m a new customer and they welcome me to the Porsche Owners club.

Last edited:

faithnomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST 4S
Country flag
There was a real unveiling at the dealership with a Porsche 75 years cover blanket. We got a bottle of champagne, flowers, a die cast taycan paper weight (pretty nice). I also got 2 nice key chains & obviously we got full explanation, drinks etc.

At BMW I just got an umbrella & champagne, so I'm happy with this.

WhydidisellmyM5

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M5
Country flag
With all these delays I'm hoping for an apology blowjob, a coffee cup and maybe some Porsche freebies, I imagine I'll actually get a "you're lucky to have one of our cars, now get out before we call security" kind of welcome. I'm actually tempted just to have it stuck on a transporter and delivered as I imagine the reveal will be so underwhelming. Let's see, all I know is the first part of option 1 isn't going to happen.

D1MPE

First Name
Dimple
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
We didn’t get anything but we gave my SA a bottle of Champagne he consequently left the dealership, hey ho you win some and you loose some !!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Was this for the Taycan? I wonder my keys were handed to me as if they were returning them after a service then if so!
That is what I got with my Taycan too.
The key fobs were green and red rather than black but I don’t use one.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, 1969 911t
Country flag
Mine was a very thorough walk through on how the car worked, the apps etc. I got the Porsche floor mats and a pair of Porsche key chains for the keys. Wasn’t the best but wasn’t the worst. Was ok.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, 1969 911t
Country flag
Oh and I got that Porsche paper weight thingy a few weeks later.

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
Wow all that schmaltz must be a European thing! I got a beautiful clean car waiting for me in the showroom, with the free blackberry floor mats I requested already in the car, the clear side markers properly installed, an extremely quick and pleasant finance exchange, and a fun little tour of the car by my highly experienced SA (who still admitted I seem to know more about the car than him). Oh, they also helped me install my pretty matching Frozen Berry thingies on the key fob.

Alcohol seems weird to give someone with an automobile... and a little presumptuous that they drink. Flowers for the wife? What if the wife is buying the car? Does the husband get flowers??

It's sweet and all though. Just funny the difference!

dugbug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw 228i, X3
Country flag
There was a real unveiling at the dealership with a Porsche 75 years cover blanket. We got a bottle of champagne, flowers, a die cast taycan paper weight (pretty nice). I also got 2 nice key chains & obviously we got full explanation, drinks etc.

At BMW I just got an umbrella & champagne, so I'm happy with this.
All you got from bmw was umbrella and champagne??? Three bmws and all I ever got was a usb thumb drive
Sponsored