SportDesign Package

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Nah, don't like the sharp lines near the air intakes on the sides while the standard bumper shape is nicely round and curved in that same way.
I really like the original Mission E design.
The Sport Design is disturbing that.
Sponsored

TK-421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS - 2021 Cayenne
Country flag
Porsche Taycan SportDesign Package 70A5EC82-709D-4772-95FB-53741E15DF28

Really like it on mine. I actually like the fact that it’s not much. IMO it’s just enough.

OP
OP
Schlossj

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Front Right Low - Copy.jpg
Front Top.jpg
Front Wheel - Charging.jpg
Evie - Black and White.jpg
Evie - Back View Dan.jpg
Evie - Front Dan.jpg
Evie - Side With M4.jpg
Evie - Side On Dan.jpg

The reason I chose the Sport Design Pack is that, in my opinion, it makes the car look more aggressive and along with Dolomite Silver really shows off the lines of this stunning feat of engineering.
Gorgeous. But you went slightly different and went gloss black vs body color on lower louvers on bottom front, yes? Which looks amazing and better approximates what mine will look like although mine will be matte black...

OP
OP
Schlossj

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I love the front end with it, glad I got the package, but yes it’s an expensive option but what isn’t on the Taycan?

Loved all the taycan pics in this thread and congrats to you all, I’ve had a blast in mine since end of April

396821D6-FE15-48EC-AD35-BB0E20E1F710.jpeg
Stunning. You also got the gloss black on bottom front vs body color - love it!

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
I really liked the SportDesign Package, but I did not like what it does to the side intakes. It just seemed a little less Taycan when I first saw it. It has really grown on me, however, and I love the side sills and front air dam. I just wish they both could be ordered in body color.

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi Q7 50, BMW 330 cabrio
Country flag
I really liked the SportDesign Package, but I did not like what it does to the side intakes. It just seemed a little less Taycan when I first saw it. It has really grown on me, however, and I love the side sills and front air dam. I just wish they both could be ordered in body color.
I only took sport front, saw this on most of the carmine red taycans on photos and just based on that decided to go for it. i guess it makes it little bit more agressive, yes.

Porsche Taycan SportDesign Package Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.57.39

RRVV17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, GLS580
Country flag
Separate questions: your window tint - can you tell me what % it is? And is it the same all around? Was it aftermarket or from dealer? Thanks!
This is the window tint that my Porsche Dealer offers. It is a ceramic product from Xpel. Same company for the paint protection film that they offer. The tint is 20% visibility all around, which is slightly darker than legal limit of 35% visibility (for the State of Texas) for the front driver and front passenger windows

OP
OP
Schlossj

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I believe that unless you choose the gloss black (or carbon?) option, that part comes in the exterior color
See jayjay’s post - his is not body / not gloss...which I assume my 4S will be. But I’ll happily take body color though it sounds like that’s only a Turbo feature...

RRVV17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, GLS580
Country flag
See jayjay’s post - his is not body / not gloss...which I assume my 4S will be. But I’ll happily take body color though it sounds like that’s only a Turbo feature...
Yes, sorry, mine is a turbo. Not sure on the 4S but I assume jayjay is correct.
Sponsored