Status Shipping Blocked - Anyone know what this means?

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
So my order is at V250 production fixed but under blocks on the main screen it says Bloqué Expeditions (Shipping Blocked). They have changed my delivery date pushing it back 5 days. My SA was expecting a Production Date Friday but still no date.

We have had 2 national strike days in France, the last one this week so wondered if they are behind with car deliveries because of this if they are using a French haulage company.

Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nobody?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
If you have no production date then shipping date will be unknown (logically speaking). Suspect it is due to the strikes and uncertainty associated with that.

As far as I'm aware there are no new production issues. My GTS
ST completed production a week ago and my dealer contacted me yesterday to say handover w/c 13/2. I never got a notification for entertaining production via the app or my dealer - app is a bit random therefore.

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If you have no production date then shipping date will be unknown (logically speaking). Suspect it is due to the strikes and uncertainty associated with that.

As far as I'm aware there are no new production issues. My GTS
ST completed production a week ago and my dealer contacted me yesterday to say handover w/c 13/2. I never got a notification for entertaining production via the app or my dealer - app is a bit random therefore.
Thanks. I keep asking my SA for the production date but he never shows me the tracking screen for some reason. The fact he said the next update would be Friday 3rd Feb means I suspect this was the production date but I can't be sure. He's now gone off on holiday till the 14th so I won't get any further news till then. But if they are adjusting the delivery date by only 5 days on a shipping block I assume they are just delaying the planned production date by only 5 days so this would mean 8th Feb to start in production.

I thought the MyPorsche App changed to stage 3 when the car goes to production. This didn't happen for you?

You must have ordered your GTS a long time ago. I hear the UK is over a year waiting. I ordered my GTS on 11th October.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks. I keep asking my SA for the production date but he never shows me the tracking screen for some reason. The fact he said the next update would be Friday 3rd Feb means I suspect this was the production date but I can't be sure. He's now gone off on holiday till the 14th so I won't get any further news till then. But if they are adjusting the delivery date by only 5 days on a shipping block I assume they are just delaying the planned production date by only 5 days so this would mean 8th Feb to start in production.

I thought the MyPorsche App changed to stage 3 when the car goes to production. This didn't happen for you?

You must have ordered your GTS a long time ago. I hear the UK is over a year waiting. I ordered my GTS on 11th October.
Stage 3 should have appeared but it didn't and went to stage 4, no production photos either.

I reserved in September 21 before launch then full deposit at launch on November 21. Allocation didn't surface until November 22 then locked within a week. My original target was November 22 to replace my 2 yr old 4S. Not too far adrift at the end of the day.

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Stage 3 should have appeared but it didn't and went to stage 4, no production photos either.

I reserved in September 21 before launch then full deposit at launch on November 21. Allocation didn't surface until November 22 then locked within a week. My original target was November 22 to replace my 2 yr old 4S. Not too far adrift at the end of the day.
That's a shame missing the photos. I hope I don't miss out.

I really don't understand why the UK wait time is so long. Surely it's not Brexit but maybe just the amount of Porsches sold in the Uk compared with other european countries. I only ordered in October to an available allocation. Most French dealers an a number of allocations free for all models.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
That's a shame missing the photos. I hope I don't miss out.

I really don't understand why the UK wait time is so long. Surely it's not Brexit but maybe just the amount of Porsches sold in the Uk compared with other european countries. I only ordered in October to an available allocation. Most French dealers an a number of allocations free for all models.
I remember you mentioned before but you had your allocation before me if memory serves but I'll get my car before you.

GTS ST allocations started to come through from Nov 22.

JarrCopsy

First Name
Jarry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
porsche 911
Country flag
You should not worry about ordering and better call your company. These unforeseen circumstances can sometimes throw off schedules. Hang in there; hopefully, your production date will be confirmed soon. If you're interested in estimating the cost and distance for car shipping, you can check out the You can find it at https://www.a1autotransport.com/cost-distance-estimate/. It's a helpful resource that can give you an idea of what to expect. Wishing you the best of luck with your order, and I hope it gets resolved soon.
Sponsored

Last edited: