OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Well folks the news is starting to get a little more positive. My car was unloaded from the Hoegh Bangkok (farewell my friend) last Thursday. I am pleased to say, moments ago, I was able to find my car listed on the CEVA Vehicle Logistics tracking site for delivery to the Porsche distribution centre this Thursday. Given the delays for new vehicle imports at Port Kembla this is a lot faster than I was anticipating.

Porsche Taycan Stuttgart to Sydney...and beyond TaycanCEVA1
Sponsored

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Well folks the news is starting to get a little more positive. My car was unloaded from the Hoegh Bangkok (farewell my friend) last Thursday. I am pleased to say, moments ago, I was able to find my car listed on the CEVA Vehicle Logistics tracking site for delivery to the Porsche distribution centre this Thursday. Given the delays for new vehicle imports at Port Kembla this is a lot faster than I was anticipating.

TaycanCEVA1.jpg
NICE! For last little while, every time I see "OzzieT replied to Stuttgart to Sidney..." I expect to click and see pictures of your delivered vehicle. It will eventually happen, I know it! :)

OP
OP
OzzieT

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
NICE! For last little while, every time I see "OzzieT replied to Stuttgart to Sidney..." I expect to click and see pictures of your delivered vehicle. It will eventually happen, I know it! :)
I am really looking forward to sharing the pics with you.

OP
OP
OzzieT

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Edging closer. My car has now been delivered to the Porsche distribution centre at Wetherill Park. I'm advised that it normally takes a day or so for it to be delivered to my dealer. So all things going well I might have my car next week.

The 'all things going well' comment relates to the fact that all Taycan's need to pass some tests before they can be released for delivery. I've been advised the test takes a day and the results are sent to Germany for review. The team are testing for moisture levels in the battery which may have altered due to extended transit times. Germany takes 3 days to review and respond. If the car passes the test it is released for delivery. If it does not pass the test then it can be delayed by weeks.

I'm currently working on some car related items on the home front which I will share in my next post...

OP
OP
OzzieT

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
My car is due to be delivered to the dealership tomorrow and battery testing will happen on Monday. Given it takes 3 days for the factory to review the results, it is highly unlikely I will receive my car in June. What's another couple of weeks after 16 months of waiting.

However I've been busy getting ready for the new car and have installed a Smappee EV charger. It is integrated with my solar, batteries and three-phase mains and will deliver the full 22kw to the vehicle. It looks good on the wall, super impressed with the Smappee tech and the app doesn't look too bad. Have not tested it in operation yet, just need my car.

Porsche Taycan Stuttgart to Sydney...and beyond TaycanSmappeeUnboxin

Porsche Taycan Stuttgart to Sydney...and beyond TaycanSmappeeInstalled

OP
OP
OzzieT

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Battery test completed and sent to Stuttgart on Saturday. It takes 3 business days, so expecting to hear Wednesday 28th June. Edging forward. Still a chance for June delivery.

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - Tesla model X
Country flag
Congrats in advance on the Tacan, you're gonna love it!
Is there anyway I can get build shots of my car manufactured in 2021?

OP
OP
OzzieT

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Congrats in advance on the Tacan, you're gonna love it!
Is there anyway I can get build shots of my car manufactured in 2021?
Jason I used Track Your Dream (TYD) both on the website via My Porsche and also on the app. My app is still showing on a tab that my car has been delivered to the dealer and still has the production photos. The photos showed up on the web and app automatically. There are posts on this forum on how to access the photos from the website but this assumes you have the web link with your order.

Below is the web link I have used to track my car. You need the order number so you need to look through the contract you signed to see if you can find that. Mine started with M and was followed by 5 digits - I have changed my actual digits to 12345 below. So sign into My Porsche and then paste this link with your order number. It may be a long shot but you never know.

https://my.porsche.com/core/au/en_GB/track-your-dream/ACM12345

I like this one the best:

Porsche Taycan Stuttgart to Sydney...and beyond IMG_0086

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
My app is still showing on a tab that my car has been delivered to the dealer and still has the production photos.
I picked my car up 4 months ago, the TYD with status of "delivered to the dealer" still shows up in my app (as my 2nd car), production pictures still there. The TYD link no longer shows up on MyPorsche web though.

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - Tesla model X
Country flag
Jason I used Track Your Dream (TYD) both on the website via My Porsche and also on the app. My app is still showing on a tab that my car has been delivered to the dealer and still has the production photos. The photos showed up on the web and app automatically. There are posts on this forum on how to access the photos from the website but this assumes you have the web link with your order.

Below is the web link I have used to track my car. You need the order number so you need to look through the contract you signed to see if you can find that. Mine started with M and was followed by 5 digits - I have changed my actual digits to 12345 below. So sign into My Porsche and then paste this link with your order number. It may be a long shot but you never know.

https://my.porsche.com/core/au/en_GB/track-your-dream/ACM12345

I like this one the best:

IMG_0086.jpeg
Looks awesome, I did ask my dealer at the time for it, however we were never able to find production photos.
I tried the link you gave me with my order number, however it didn't work. Must be too old. All good, was worth a try. Back then Track your dream wasn't very common or my PC wasn't very familiar with it.
Enjoy tomorrow!

Megatron

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
YES!!

Thanks to all of my forum mates for your support over the past 16 months. You were all 100% correct. It is amazing. More pics and posts to come.

TaycanFinal1.jpg

TaycanFinal2.jpg

Bloodie Brilliant Ozzie. You had the rough end of the stick towards the end.

But quickly, all of that fades and you're now left with just the awesome car.

Thanks again for your intel in this thread, helped me a lot in my wait.

Wishing you and the GTS the best of times!

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Welcome to the "metal roof club"!

I'll keep an eye out for your car on one of my many trips to Sydney – I haven't seen too many Taycan's in the CBD.
Sponsored