WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Ha e been debating getting a second set of wheels for winter tyres. Had a spare set for my RS4 so know they work well.

Current temps here (9degC this morning) would see winters compromised though.

It's also a pita finding N rated winter tyres in 21" (ideally would get another set of RS wheels). There's a German supplier that has some with Michelin Alpins on, which seem to be N rated. But not cheap.

Decisions, decisions.
I don't think there are any 21" NF0 rated Winters- there are All Seasons, though I had no luck sourcing a 20" set in the UK.
Porsche Taycan Summer tyres (tires) in Winter 1702481844253
Sponsored

Poshfpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S ID3
Country flag
That's a swift resolution. I've just checked mytyres.co.uk- a German company with a UK web portal, so presumably with access to European stock- and they're currently showing those fronts "In Stock" and rears "Limited Stock" (my previous searches never managed to turn up a supplier who had both in stock).
Given Porsche supply them I guess they are the best route and will have stock in the UK. It will be cheaper to buy from MyTyres but that will add a week and then you have to pay to fit them whereas the Porsche price included fitting and a couple of coffees while I waited.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Given Porsche supply them I guess they are the best route and will have stock in the UK. It will be cheaper to buy from MyTyres but that will add a week and then you have to pay to fit them whereas the Porsche price included fitting and a couple of coffees while I waited.
TBH price is secondary to having the convenience of my very local Porsche dealership sorting it all out for me- even if they use a 3rd party, they're responsible for everything being fully correct.
Sponsored