Taycan Factory Tour

ChronoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT
Country flag
Porsche apparently does normally offer a Taycan factory tour, however we have been told that they are currently not being offered "until further notice". We are planning to visit the Museum in Stuttgart this Summer and were hoping to be able to visit the Taycan plant in Zuffenhausen as well. Does anyone have any insight or connections into what is happening there and when the tours might become available and/or who would be a good contact person to make arrangements?
Sponsored

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Make sure you have lunch at Christophorus while you are there..... and perhaps book a car from their rental fleet well in advance.
One of the best meals I have ever had, hands down.
Sorry don't have any info on the other stuff.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Porsche apparently does normally offer a Taycan factory tour, however we have been told that they are currently not being offered "until further notice". We are planning to visit the Museum in Stuttgart this Summer and were hoping to be able to visit the Taycan plant in Zuffenhausen as well. Does anyone have any insight or connections into what is happening there and when the tours might become available and/or who would be a good contact person to make arrangements?
They are back running.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/taycan-factory-tour.11445/

OP
OP
ChronoMax

ChronoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT
Country flag
Yeah, they started back up just before we got there. Only problem was no tours on the weekend (at least the weekend we were there). Bummer we missed the factory but did enjoy the museum.

If anyone hits the factory this summer, please post some pics!

Porsche Taycan Taycan Factory Tour museum (1)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Factory Tour museum (2)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Factory Tour museum (3)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Factory Tour museum (4)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Factory Tour museum (5)

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
How do i book a factory tour ?
doesn’t show me any dates

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
via the website or call. Webesite does have 911/718 tours for one day in April. But right now it doesn’t look like the Taycan tours are happening.

Porsche doesn’t always offer the tours so it can be hit or miss. Sometimes its because they are running some preproduction cars.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I booked a Taycan and 911 tour for the end of April (booked in Mid January 2023 and quite a bit was already taken). I will tell you, it filled up fast. We made a Christophorus reservation, but will cut it close for the 2 tours. I did it all on the website. There are few options and the tours are limited.

Cannot rent a car the day of the tour due to our schedule, but thinking of doing one the following week. That website is under construction, so you have to go to a different one.
Porsche Taycan Taycan Factory Tour Porsche Taycan Tour

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
That's odd to hear, I have tickets for a tour for April.