W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I've got my order in for an GTS in ST guise. I've kept with the steel roof and racetex interior because I love the double bubble like roof line and the more sport oriented interior.

I've gone for :
  • Carmine Red,
  • 21' RS Spyder wheels,
  • folding mirrors,
  • auto-dimming mirrors,
  • privacy glass,
  • park assist surround view,
  • adaptive cruise control,
  • 4+1 seating,
  • ambient lighting,
  • BOSE and the,
  • 150kW DC booster.
I feel like that's a solid driver's car spec, which in my mind is what a GTS is supposed to be.

Mark.
Nice but you should consider including PSP (and ideally RAS with PSP - to be a proper GTS) in place of ACC and I would hold back on the PDCC as I can't justify in my case.
Sponsored

tdm3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
Also looking for a ST GTS allocation at MSRP, please PM if any leads.

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
I was talking to my sales guy last week, and mentioned that I dont want a glass roof this time around. (My Kids in the back love it, but as a driver I never notice it) He advised that in his experience, the glass roof is an option that pays for itself. He reckoned it can be worth circa £3000 less at resale without. Apparently everyone (here in the UK) expects a glass roof in a Taycan.

Based on that, my GTS will likely have one..
I heard that. And I also heard you need the 5 seat option. I’ll get neither as the steel roof looks so much better to my eyes than the out of line glass slab and I NEVER have 5 people in the car. The 5 seat option is a total rip off. £300 for a seatbelt and not putting a tray in?
I’ve gone non alcantara, full leather and mamba Paint too, not carmine.

Part of the pleasure of buying new is getting the car YOU want. Not the next guy.

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Agreed, I’ll not be getting the glass roof either (seems a waste to me to get a spec that includes the racetex headlining as standard only to pay £1300 to replace it with a glass roof) plus I also prefer the look without it (especially if going for the ST where the spoiler is body coloured) on one of the non black paint colours. Also will not be bothering with the 5 seat option and going full leather.

Who knows maybe it will lose some value if/when it comes to resale time but this time I am personally buying the car outright from the start so couldn’t care less about what a future buyer may expect in a GTS model.

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
I think there's a buyer for most porsches. Some are seriously bad taste though, so maybe that's me!
Sponsored