First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi all -

Wanted to start a thread to track allocations and order progress for USA based Taycan GTS and ST orders. If you wish, please post your order date and your current allocation/order progress. I believe from other threads some had been told the first allocations would be going out in Feb, but this now is looking more like March.

I'll start - January 23 2022 I placed my order for ST. Inquired last week, as expected 070 status aka "acknowledged and the order was placed". They estimated my order would lock in July for a September or October delivery.
Sponsored

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I had my GTS ST allocation confirmed the day after they announced it, originally had delivery for April, but added PTS, which moved it into May.

AddAlfa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
Jumped on a dealer allocation for a GTS ST in January. TYD showing Arrival at Emden Port Completion Date on 2/10. Estimated On Vessel on 2/18. Vessel says RORO. Estimates Port Entry at Benicia on 3/25. Estimates En Route to dealer on 4/8. Hope all that stays accurate.

OP
OP
npx

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Jumped on a dealer allocation for a GTS ST in January. TYD showing Arrival at Emden Port Completion Date on 2/10. Estimated On Vessel on 2/18. Vessel says RORO. Estimates Port Entry at Benicia on 3/25. Estimates En Route to dealer on 4/8. Hope all that stays accurate.
Woah...so fast! Custom order or pre-selected options? Do you mind sharing which dealer?

AddAlfa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No custom order. Dealer allocation and build. Close enough to my build. Dealer is Walnut Creek.

OP
OP
npx

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks for the info! Sounds like I've got a half decent chance to be seeing you around ;)

MConte05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4. GTS ST inbound
Country flag
Placed a hefty deposit when it was annouced for a GTS ST. Being told still waiting for an allocation slot, but that I'm the first in line at the dealer.

AddAlfa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Does anyone know what is the name of the ship that will leave Emden Port for Benicia California on 2/18. My TYD says Roro but I believe that is just the type of ship, roll-on/roll-off.

OP
OP
npx

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Does anyone know what is the name of the ship that will leave Emden Port for Benicia California on 2/18. My TYD says Roro but I believe that is just the type of ship, roll-on/roll-off.
Currently in port at Emden I can see the following vehicle carriers - possibly incomplete list.

MAIN HIGHWAY
CITY OF ST PETERSBERG

there are a few scheduled to arrive but that seems tight for a 2/18 departure.

Of interest is the SIEM CONFUCIUS which is enroute to Emden from Davisville RI, a port that Porsche brings cars in and out of. Could be your ship will be leaving a few days late.

AddAlfa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the follow up. just trying to get a handle on what to expect. Really appreciate the input.

gotzillar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ST GTS coming
Country flag
My dealer's first ST GTS was given by Porsche so the build cannot be changed. It's dolomite with standard black interior and I had a chance to take it on the next day ST was revealed. I refused because of the color combination. Now I'm told allocations could come in March.

AddAlfa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I noticed my build sheet says SOC Launch Vehicle. I jumped on this car as it was the first GTS ST coming to the dealership. Any thoughts on a Launch Vehicle?

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
I noticed my build sheet says SOC Launch Vehicle. I jumped on this car as it was the first GTS ST coming to the dealership. Any thoughts on a Launch Vehicle?
I think it depends how the dealer spec'd it.

In the UK, they all seem to have prep for rear seat entertainment. They all seem to have the RS wheels. But other than that, spec varies.

Possibly also worth checking it has the latest PCM system. Am not sure the one I sat in did.

timo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS, Sequoia
Country flag
Taycan GTS

Order created 1/7/22
Freeze date 3/18/22
Delivery 6/3/22 although PECLA delivery will probably change this

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I had my GTS ST allocation confirmed the day after they announced it, originally had delivery for April, but added PTS, which moved it into May.
What PTS color??!
Kinda wish I had held out for PTS......... sigh.
Sponsored