afel

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Does Porsche use a HEPA filter or just standard pollen/carbon? Curious about their offering and if they don't, if anyone has an aftermarket reference or experience to share. Thanks :)
Sponsored

Fonndu

First Name
Fonndu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020. Turbo S
Country flag
Great question. I’m going to replace my cabin air filter and is hepa required or not. If so Porsche filter or aftermarket recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks

xqdong

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD 2022
Country flag
I'm wondering, where is the taycan's filter located? If possible, I would like to replace it by myself as well, but don't know where it is located.

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag

Fonndu

First Name
Fonndu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020. Turbo S
Country flag
Some good instructions here. https://rennlist.com/forums/taycan/1259681-2020-taycan-cabin-air-filter-change.html

The stock filter seems to have some copper antimicrobial thread if you want to pay $90 for OEM. I don’t think it’s hepa. I recall the aftermarket filter I bought off Pelican parts is around 20. Fun fact, it’s the same filter as 2017-2023 Panamera.
thanks for the info and saw part number was same for panamera. Bought mine used from my local porsche dealer and want to change just to confirm they did when they told me they completed the 20k check at 14k miles shown on odo. We will see.
Sponsored