enzo5000

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S CT, BMW E60 M5, BMW R1250GSA
Country flag
I find the Sport Sound interesting and fun (for new passengers) when accelerating. I find it kind of annoying when cruising, decelerating and when sitting still. I'd like to see a software update that would allow theSport Sound to only activate when accelerating and switched off when cruising, decelerating and when sitting still.
Sponsored

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
It would be nice to have more control over the sound and its dynamics. The closest you can get to that for now is to map the function to the diamond option button on the steering wheel.

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
There's a thread about a sport sound modification here: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/reverse-engineering-the-sport-sound-module.15270/

Personally, being totally honest, I barely notice it driving on the highway. With it on, I hear the amplified motor whine. With it disabled, I hear tyre and road noise (a lot of it). For me it's trading one sound for the other.

I love the decelerations and acceleration sounds and even when stopped. It gives the car presence or it would be just another glorified golf cart.

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
I’d love more control and it should be automatically on below 30mph.
Sponsored