Taycan with Black/Chalk interior pic request

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Now that the NA configuration site updated with Black/Chalk I'd love to see a REAL pictures of the interior.

Not a render from the configuration site, not a 911, or Panamera or a Cayenne with Chalk interior(I can easily find those myself on google), but an actual Taycan interior if anyone has one. TIA!
Sponsored

rdt12344

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90 T8
Country flag
Now that the NA configuration site updated with Black/Chalk I'd love to see a REAL pictures of the interior.

Not a render from the configuration site, not a 911, or Panamera or a Cayenne with Chalk interior(I can easily find those myself on google), but an actual Taycan interior if anyone has one. TIA!
Anybody? I’m interested in this interior but can’t find any real world images. Two tone Black/chalk Biege - thanks

OP
OP
Jenner

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No that is a UK spec car and in UK market "chalk" is tan.
In the US Chalk is light grey almost white. Example:
Porsche Taycan Taycan with Black/Chalk interior pic request 2017-Porsche-Panamera-Interior-Gallery-5

Note I said "NA configuration site" and my location is CT.

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
Giving this thread a bump. I cannot find anywhere real black/chalk interior pictures. The 2 local dealers do not have color swatches for either black/chalk or limestone beige.... None of the Taycans listed online have a chalk interior. I need to finalize my configuration soon, help would be greatly appreciated.

Brassfactory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Taycan with Black/Chalk interior pic request 1589122878838

not a Taycan, but chalk is not new to Porsche. I find it easy enough to picture in Taycan configuration. For me it has a space age feel. Biggest downside I hear is it needs a lot of cleaning and can stain from blue jeans. UltimatelyI didn’t go with it, but it is beautiful.

Alain

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Jaguar F-Type 3.0 v6 P380 Supercharged R-Dynamic
Country flag
I'll make a picture for you tomorrow.

Alain

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Taycan with Black/Chalk interior pic request 20200511_131655
Porsche Taycan Taycan with Black/Chalk interior pic request 20200511_131650
Porsche Taycan Taycan with Black/Chalk interior pic request 20200511_131706

See my interior here. I don't regret the seat color for a second. Except for the belts, I first chose a red interior and later switched to this one. I forgot to adjust the belts and paid around 500 euro extra for it:rolleyes:. As you can see, the leather is almost white. It is a bit contagious but I have not yet had stains on it that did not go off.

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
See my interior here. I don't regret the seat color for a second. Except for the belts, I first chose a red interior and later switched to this one. I forgot to adjust the belts and paid around 500 euro extra for it:rolleyes:. As you can see, the leather is almost white. It is a bit contagious but I have not yet had stains on it that did not go off.
Thank you!!! The color combination is awesome, I just finalized my order with it. Now I only have to wait until November.....

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Great pics @Alain. I’ve got the same interior but with normal seat belts. Delivery June 20.

OP
OP
Jenner

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
See my interior here. I don't regret the seat color for a second.
Thank you for your pics! They are great to see in real life as opposed to the digital ones on the Porsche configuration site..

Curious why your doors have much more white than shown on the configuration site.
Did you add any extra or is that standard?
I really prefer the way it looks in your Taycan as you can see in the picture below there is too much black on the doors and yours is just right.

Porsche Taycan Taycan with Black/Chalk interior pic request chalkdoors

Last edited:

Alain

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you and good luck with the patience until delivery :) The colors in the doors come from the package 'Accent package exterior color' and
'Interior package aluminum rhombus'. I have indeed chosen these options for the contrast with the black.

OP
OP
Jenner

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you and good luck with the patience until delivery :) The colors in the doors come from the package 'Accent package exterior color' and
'Interior package aluminum rhombus'. I have indeed chosen these options for the contrast with the black.
Oh wow I didn't notice it until you said aluminum. I guess the chalk color is reflecting in the aluminum and making it look like chalk leather in those spots instead of silver. Could you take a closer picture of just one of the door panels please! Thank you!

Also just to confirm your door handles (pulls, openers whatever you call them) and the piece of trim directly in line with them are the default dark silver yes?

Alain

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh wow I didn't notice it until you said aluminum. I guess the chalk color is reflecting in the aluminum and making it look like chalk leather in those spots instead of silver. Could you take a closer picture of just one of the door panels please! Thank you!

Also just to confirm your door handles (pulls, openers whatever you call them) and the piece of trim directly in line with them are the default dark silver yes?
I'll take a picture tomorrow. It is now night and therefore dark in the Netherlands. The aluminum looks whitish in almost all circumstances. I like it very much myself. It makes it very chic. The contrast is so small with the white interior that I only found out after a few days that it was aluminum. Many options I chose when ordering I had already forgotten when I got the Taycan ;)
Sponsored