The new Taycan has finally been revealed!

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Come to think of it, perhaps a roof mounted computer controlled sail could add some range to EV's. Auto-fold for bridges, tunnels and overpasses. ;)

Mylam

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DB11V12.
Country flag
Full reviews of new car should be first quarter 2024 with full marketing images before that

Revised and heavily updated battery pack I believe will give significant increased range inline with electric Macan - or they stick with their 6 year old technology and save a few quid

As a company car user - 190 miles of range in winter and 230 miles in summer does not work at all - it’s a joke

These are not 911 Sunday fun cars to do 50 miles a year in, but big old buses for real world driving beyond the horizon

I do like the idea of a roof mounted battery pack in matching body colour - £30k seems like a bargain for one of these must have 50 mile range extenders

I might have to untick the folding mirrors and reversing camera options on my next one - as they are luxury options anyway and that will save a bit - might then bash the car a few times as it’s a big beast

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I do like the idea of a roof mounted battery pack in matching body colour - £30k seems like a bargain for one of these must have 50 mile range extenders
Only if you order the reinforced roof for it not to collapse under the weight of the battery, and roll cage for when you roll your Taycan due to its now much higher center of gravity.

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
Well, America made Cina strong. Cina is a different World compared to West.
They will sell product to us ( Europe and America) while they buy our companies and become stronger and stronger. They will at some point rule the World and take over America. when the Dollar will not be the currency of the known World Cina will be the only Country to rule and America will suffer, like Europe, of inflation and deflation without the option of printing more currency. That will be the very last Chapter of the story.
Enjoy your Taycan till it last…
lol. Reads like someone piggybacking on Ray Dalio.

I live in China and I can say no, this is not going to happen. within our lifetime. Will it ever happen, who knows? Under an infinite timeline anything can happen but the only sure thing is we will all be dead.

D00

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne, Much Missed 911 C4S
Country flag
Nice touch putting the Taxi sign on top. That's about only the time you're likely to see me in it......

What a dull rip-off of the Taycan design. Looks like it has the new MY25 headlights though.....🤫
Claimed 497 mile range, beating the new model 3’s 420 mile range.
Puts the 2024 Taycan Turbo’s 200 mile range to shame.
Porsche building in obsolesence, Xiaomi building in taxi like range.
Porsche needs to up its game else it will die.

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Claimed 497 mile range, beating the new model 3’s 420 mile range.
Puts the 2024 Taycan Turbo’s 200 mile range to shame.
Porsche building in obsolesence, Xiaomi building in taxi like range.
Porsche needs to up its game else it will die.
Yep - nice figures and maybe you’re right about Porsche needing to up its game. My point wasn’t about that. I find it rather dull that Xiaomi, for all the impressive figures, just totally ripped off the Taycan design. It’s almost a complete copy but, I suppose it allows them to invest more in developing better range etc.
Sponsored