First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hi

Business pack (pump, range manager, heated front seats, rear camera included for 1000 eur.

Only dealerships can add it.

Upgraded rear camera to surround.

Also pack with better floor mats and key in car color

I added the passenger screen. I know it’s a bit of a gimmick but to have a end2end display is just too tempting :) and being a family of 5 there is always going to be someone in the front seat ?

What do you think guys.
Sponsored

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
I can’t open your configuration so can’t comment.

Anyone else got the business pack in Belgium? Wasn’t proposed to me when I ordered a couple of weeks ago. First time I hear about it.

If you want to share: how much did discount did you get?

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Would definitely add full leather and minimum the 14-way seats. The standard interior (especially the dashboard) is cheap plastic crap and looks awful.

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag

Anyone else got the business pack in Belgium? Wasn’t proposed to me when I ordered a couple of weeks ago. First time I hear about it.

There seems to be an issue with the site & the configurator.

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Would definitely add full leather and minimum the 14-way seats. The standard interior (especially the dashboard) is cheap plastic crap and looks awful.
I have been considering that but 4000 euro is too steep for me.

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
I have been considering that but 4000 euro is too steep for me.
I would rather skip passenger display and surround view camera and go with full leather and rear view camera instead.
Have you seen the standard interior in person?

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I would rather skip passenger display and surround view camera and go with full leather and rear view camera instead.
Have you seen the standard interior in person?
Yes but I haven’t compared it to full leather.

ives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 4 Gran Coupe, Taycan 4S on order
Country flag

I've been to 2 dealerships (Antwerpen and Mechelen) and neither of them mentioned the possibility of a Business Pack. The heated seats and the rear view camera alone are already 1200€, so to have the 4 options for a thousand, would've like that as well!

I like the config! Given your target budget, I would have:

Dropped:
* sport sound --> I get it, it's so cool. But the car makes a similar sound by itself.
* passenger display --> Looks super high tech, but in reality, your passenger can perfectly reach the center display and it doesn't do anything differently.
* Aluminium frame around the windows --> black matches better with your color and wheels
* outside mirrors in color --> I get it on a white car, but on your dark blue, the different is not worth 500€
* Lane change assistant --> Keep it if you're used to it from a current car. But if it's new for you, it's 800€ saved because you can just look over your shoulder and use the mirror's properly :D

Add
* Performance battery --> with the above changes, you only need to stretch your budget by 3K. And those moments you can use the additional range, you'll be grateful you have it (Trip to the seaside or the Ardennes, ...)

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
I like the combination of gentian blue and the silver window trim.

Personaly I would skip sport sound and passenger display and take 14w seats.

The 21 inch wheels do look good but are expensive.

I ordered full leather. I prefer the look.

No 22 kw charger and heat pump?

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I've been to 2 dealerships (Antwerpen and Mechelen) and neither of them mentioned the possibility of a Business Pack. The heated seats and the rear view camera alone are already 1200€, so to have the 4 options for a thousand, would've like that as well!

Dropped:
* sport sound --> I get it, it's so cool. But the car makes a similar sound by itself.
* passenger display --> Looks super high tech, but in reality, your passenger can perfectly reach the center display and it doesn't do anything differently.
* Aluminium frame around the windows --> black matches better with your color and wheels
* outside mirrors in color --> I get it on a white car, but on your dark blue, the different is not worth 500€
* Lane change assistant --> Keep it if you're used to it from a current car. But if it's new for you, it's 800€ saved because you can just look over your shoulder and use the mirror's properly :D

Add
* Performance battery --> with the above changes, you only need to stretch your budget by 3K. And those moments you can use the additional range, you'll be grateful you have it (Trip to the seaside or the Ardennes, ...)
Alu frame around the windows looks more distinct imho. It’s a personal taste. A lot of marketing pictures of gentian blue Taycan also have it. ?

Yes passenger display remains a bit of a yes/no.

For my driving profile I don’t need the extra range but have thought about it.

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I like the combination of gentian blue and the silver window trim.

Personaly I would skip sport sound and passenger display and take 14w seats.

The 21 inch wheels do look good but are expensive.

I ordered full leather. I prefer the look.

No 22 kw charger and heat pump?
Heat pump is included as a part of the Business pack. Not selectable in the configurator.

frietzak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag

Dropped:

Add
When did you order? I went in december. Might not be before december.