kruzmisl

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S. 2019 Cayenne E-Hy.
Country flag
i still don't get why a buyer feels the artificial sound adds to the car, other than unwanted noise. Doesn't affect comfort, safety or performance.
Mine was dealer ordered. I use it occasionally. You can customize which mode uses it. I DO use it in parking lots, as I’ve been drivind plug in hybrids for years, and people will walk right in front of you because they don’t look and can’t hear you. On my Cayenne hybrid I had a woman smack my windshield with her folded umbrella when she turned right into me! Services were at noon the next day?
Sponsored

Last edited:

DirtRider

First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Agree with keeping the passenger display. It's just plain cool. You might want to consider the Black/Chalk leather interior. The black wrap offsets the chalk very well and dresses down the chalk. I have not had any issues with staining, but then again my dogs are relegated to my Jeep (only in America:)) which is my go to get as dirty as you want car. If you have pets that have access beyond the trunk/boot, black is you best bet. Anyway, just an opinion. Good luck!