Totally in the dark regarding the status of my build. Any others?

OP
OP
RAHRCR

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Any updates here? Did you get your cars? 😁
Hi, I definitely did not receive my car but I am pleased to advise that I am no longer in the dark. After 9 weeks of having no info in TYD, I am now receiving updates. This came after multiple weeks of escalation within Porsche. However, this may have been a coincidence that I got the visibility back because there is someone with a similar set of circumstances on this forum that also got TYD visibility back at the same time that I did. The bad news is that my car is going to be a few weeks later than I thought (late Aug) but at least now I can see the plan and track it.
Sponsored

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
If it's the same for you as in the UK, the dealers have more detailed production scheduling info than is available in TYD (which is still not generally rolled out here).
Mine has been Fixed in Production (or whatever the expression is) since early March, with a planned late April build, which didn't happen and from what little my SA told me, I believe there is now no scheduled build date.
Did you order from Teeside? If so how was the experience?

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Any preference?
I'm reserving judgement until I've got my car. The biggest variation was in what was expected to and did become available when, rather than the performance of the SAs. So far, my only recommendation would be to do as I did and put down deposits with more than 1 dealership, and for more than 1 variant if you are flexible, then wait to see what build slot you get offered first.
Sponsored