PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
It is easier for the passenger to use that display without reaching across yes. Use case: when setting off on a journey I often use the centre screen for setting the nav. My son, eager to get his *incredible* music playing, uses the passenger screen.

Is it worth the money, probably not. Is it cool, according to my son, absolutely.
:) Thanks
Sponsored

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
Hi all,

just after a little advise. I’ve just put my turbo spec in but can still be altered. I’ve a November build car.

would you change anything/not bother with something? Have a missed anything obvious?

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMYPL6C3

JW
  • Passenger Entertainment System - Passenger is able to plan new routes while you dynamically use another actively planned route. Passenger can connect their phone, while yours is still connected and play music from their phone too. Passenger can split their screen into 3 multi screen mode (as per the centre screen)
  • InnoDrive - Great for when driving in built up areas. Much better than Tesarse AutoPilot.
  • Glass Roof

OP
OP
JonathanCWalker
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3 RS, 718 Spyder and Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I would do away with the passenger display unless you have a wife who enjoys gadgets. It does not work when there is no passenger.
Ive gone for the screen as my girlfriend loves to be in control of the music and always annoys my when im trying to follow the sat nav and she's messing around. Have to have it for that reason

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Passenger doesn't work on Apple car play
So if you're using Apple Music or Apple maps the screen is useless

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
I think a lot of people who have the screen have it for the "cool factor". Certainly looks nice when it's on but most of the time it's just off displaying the word TAYCAN.

I think it was intended for the cool factor too as before this everyone was fine to reach out another cm to the usual middle screen :D

OP
OP
JonathanCWalker
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3 RS, 718 Spyder and Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Has anyone gone for the windscreen top tint in grey?