First Name
T. Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
What was your battery temperature?
was your turtle mode problem resolved? (my apologies if already answered in the thread). I have very similar issues with a brand new CT 4S. Experienced complete loss of power (aka turtle mode) twice with 5 weeks in between. Dealer is not able to solve the problem as the system does not show any error logs. Any guidance would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DerekS

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
was your turtle mode problem resolved? (my apologies if already answered in the thread). I have very similar issues with a brand new CT 4S. Experienced complete loss of power (aka turtle mode) twice with 5 weeks in between. Dealer is not able to solve the problem as the system does not show any error logs. Any guidance would be much appreciated.
The problem has not recurred since. I believe it to be caused by a combination of parking on hot unshaded pavement, running the AC, and the general heat of the day at 101F.

It has not recurred since, and I've enabled the battery temp gauge as @chrisk suggested...so if it ever happens again I'll know if heat/cold is indeed the issue.

stortebecker

First Name
T. Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
The problem has not recurred since. I believe it to be caused by a combination of parking on hot unshaded pavement, running the AC, and the general heat of the day at 101F.

It has not recurred since, and I've enabled the battery temp gauge as @chrisk suggested...so if it ever happens again I'll know if heat/cold is indeed the issue.
thanks a lot for the update. I had engine loss/"turle mode" issues twice in relatively colder Nordic weather so possibly for another reason than overheating....
Sponsored