TYD shipping update, Felicity Ace

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
My 22 CT4 is sitting in Emden, and TYD just updated to let me know it will be on the Felicity Ace, which is currently in port. Looks like it goes to Maryland and then Houston. Estimated delivery is Nov 12, but based on previous voyages, it looks like they run a little ahead of that schedule. If anyone else is waiting in Emden, might be worthwhile to check.
Sponsored

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 22 CT4 is sitting in Emden, and TYD just updated to let me know it will be on the Felicity Ace, which is currently in port. Looks like it goes to Maryland and then Houston. Estimated delivery is Nov 12, but based on previous voyages, it looks like they run a little ahead of that schedule. If anyone else is waiting in Emden, might be worthwhile to check.
Don't be surprised if the car is held at the port in Houston for a few weeks...

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Don't be surprised if the car is held at the port in Houston for a few weeks...
Yeah we'll see. It isn't missing anything like TPMS according to my SA, just needs a software update on a stop sale issue other folks have recently reported.

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
Nice. MY 22 CT4 reached Emden today, TYD states it will be on vessel on Nov 5th. Where did you find the vessel info?

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Nice. MY 22 CT4 reached Emden today, TYD states it will be on vessel on Nov 5th. Where did you find the vessel info?
On TYD if you go to step 9 "On Vessel", when the ship gets to the Emden Port, it updates to tell you the name of the Vessel even before you actually reach this step. The ship in particular arrived at the port on 10/12/21 at 2 in the morning local time, and when I woke up the same morning, Step 9 updated to give me the vessel name.

PWL Group, who VW uses for shipping, also releases shipping schedules, but they haven't for a couple of months.

If your car is already at Emden, there's a good chance it gets a boat before Nov 5. Lots of folks have reported their car hitching a ride well before the expected date.

Last edited:

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
On TYD if you go to step 9 "On Vessel", when the ship gets to the Emden Port, it updates to tell you the name of the Vessel even before you actually reach this step. The ship in particular arrived at the port on 10/12/21 at 2 in the morning local time, and when I woke up the same morning, Step 9 updated to give me the vessel name.

PWL Group, who VW uses for shipping, also releases shipping schedules, but they haven't for a couple of months.

If your car is already at Emden, there's a good chance it gets a boat before Nov 5. Lots of folks have reported their car hitching a ride well before the expected date.
Thanks for the insight

VeganDude

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Looks like Felicity Ace has been sitting outside of Houston since Friday. Anyone have a guess when the vessel will be unloaded? My TYD still states my Taycan will be ready for pickup in Dallas on 11/12/2021.

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Looks like Felicity Ace has been sitting outside of Houston since Friday. Anyone have a guess when the vessel will be unloaded? My TYD still states my Taycan will be ready for pickup in Dallas on 11/12/2021.
Likely Monday. The Houston Port schedule has it set to dock on the 8th at 5am and depart the following day at 7pm.

Mine also shows 11/12/21, also getting it in DFW. Hopefully no issues with transport from the port.

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Mercedes AMG GTS Edition 1
Country flag
I would be interested in knowing as well, as had my 22 RWD on RCC Prestige which docked literally 2 weeks ago and car is still sitting at Houston port, on 11/04 it was released for transport but since then neither the SA has any idea when it would be received and nothing on TYD as TYD still shows a 10/29 delivery date :(

ab521

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, CT4
Country flag
Vessel tracking says it left Houston. TYD had my car in Port Processing phase for a while this afternoon, then jumped back On Vessel.

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Vessel tracking says it left Houston. TYD had my car in Port Processing phase for a while this afternoon, then jumped back On Vessel.
Likewise. Since the FA left Rhode Island TYD has gone crazy.

My SA told me my CT4 was unloaded yesterday and is getting the recall update at the port before going to DFW.

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
I've called the Porsche hotline about 6 times, and I can never get Track Your Dreams to work. I don't have any info whatsoever when I go to my.porsche.com. Frustrating.

VeganDude

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I just talked to my dealership this morning. They stated that the car is scheduled to be delivered to Dallas (Lemmon Dealership) on 11/19.
Sponsored