Volcano CT4 Delivered 3rd Dec

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Finally received my CT4 yesterday, got a few hundred miles under my belt and really enjoying it!

My concerns over the CT4 being “slow” have been quashed! It’s not FAST, but it’s definitely fast enough!

Porsche Taycan Volcano CT4 Delivered 3rd Dec 8AD1FB16-4EF2-4252-8A9E-86B38A33B1F4

Porsche Taycan Volcano CT4 Delivered 3rd Dec 173ECFF2-C350-491C-9138-8336A0A51466

Porsche Taycan Volcano CT4 Delivered 3rd Dec 3B365C51-B95C-4FE8-BE90-7F9DA2C522D6

Porsche Taycan Volcano CT4 Delivered 3rd Dec CC787B70-30EC-425A-8359-1C45CBE87EF7

Porsche Taycan Volcano CT4 Delivered 3rd Dec 8D7E414D-097E-4783-8119-7FF91AC95125

Last edited:

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
lovely car and spec, I've been debating forever on the race-tex steering and worried hand sanitizer/grease will ruin it first use...do you have experience with it? What was your driver in picking it up? I think I may like it and have that special feeling, just cautious on a first time journey....

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
lovely car and spec, I've been debating forever on the race-tex steering and worried hand sanitizer/grease will ruin it first use...do you have experience with it? What was your driver in picking it up? I think I may like it and have that special feeling, just cautious on a first time journey....
Thanks - mine is actually leather, but the pic does look race-Rex.
I have the same thoughts regarding racetex on the GTS I have on order. Would be cool but would get wrecked!

gtr_skyline

First Name
Prashan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo (on order)
Country flag
Congrats. Looks lovely - very similar to what I have on order and glad to hear about the pace being plenty. Will keep wife happy :)

OJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (for sale), Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Looks great, enjoy it! I do love a Volcano Grey Taycan!

4sCT21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 MK 2 MR2 GT T-Bar, 2002 Volvo S80
Country flag
It had the SwissVax applied by the dealership - Looked like that for all of 2 minutes! Joys of collecting on a rainy day in London!
Looked absolutely amazing. I hope mine will look even half as good. Unfortunately not being a direct order through Porsche, I can’t tinker with the build as it requires a whole new order :rolleyes:

Muzzer31

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan turbo changing to CT4
Country flag
Amazing. Looks very similar to the one I have just ordered. My OPC only had the 4S as a demonstrator and I'm buying the 4. Does it feel much different to the S?

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
I've driven the CT4s and CT4 quite extensively and there is a speed difference obviously when you plant your right foot but it's like comparing very fast (4)and very, very fast (4s) - both way faster than you'll easily use in the UK............. the Turbo & Turbo S must be mind boggling

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Amazing. Looks very similar to the one I have just ordered. My OPC only had the 4S as a demonstrator and I'm buying the 4. Does it feel much different to the S?
Thank you!
I hadn’t driven the CT4 until mine was delivered, and as XKSS says yes there is a difference but in real world driving it’s plenty fast enough.

I was worried it would be too slow after watching the Inside EV CT4 review on the twisty mountain road. But have to say it’s more than adequate…the only thing missing is knowing you have the fire power to smoke someone at the lights if you wanted to…but that’s just an ego thing!

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Thank you!
I hadn’t driven the CT4 until mine was delivered, and as XKSS says yes there is a difference but in real world driving it’s plenty fast enough.

I was worried it would be too slow after watching the Inside EV CT4 review on the twisty mountain road. But have to say it’s more than adequate…the only thing missing is knowing you have the fire power to smoke someone at the lights if you wanted to…but that’s just an ego thing!

In north west London you can definitely do that till you get to the next set of lights…then do it again!! ?

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Congrats. Looks lovely - very similar to what I have on order and glad to hear about the pace being plenty. Will keep wife happy :)
Me too..mine will replace or did replace my Audi RS5 Sportback as my daily driver. Hope its fast enuff also.

Graken

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S; Taycan CT4S on order
Country flag
Amazing pictures and a beautiful car.

Can I ask whether your wheels are the standard ones or painted with Vesuvius Grey?

It also looks like you spec'd the two-tone Basalt Black/Atacama Beige interior which I really like. I'm just trying to compare it with the standard Two-Tone Partial Leather Interior Black/Chalk Beige option. There is quite a price jump between the two and just wondering whether you think it was worth it in the end? PS: In South Africa and we have no samples to view hence my questions :-(
Sponsored