Warning message!!

Abdul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gentian Blue Taycan 4S...previously Ice Grey RWD
Country flag
Had many premium marque cars over the years...never came across this 😆. This warning came up yesterday (car is just over 1 year old).

The car is clever enough to tell me I 'need ' new wiper blades(no smears or issues!) And I don't even have a first aid kit(shame on Porsche).

If only the car could open every time I approach with its comfort opening, connect my phone and understand simple things like "call John"

Porsche Taycan Warning message!! 20220527_141420
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Had many premium marque cars over the years...never came across this 😆. This warning came up yesterday (car is just over 1 year old).

The car is clever enough to tell me I 'need ' new wiper blades(no smears or issues!) And I don't even have a first aid kit(shame on Porsche).

If only the car could open every time I approach with its comfort opening, connect my phone and understand simple things like "call John"

20220527_141420.jpg
This is a dealer handover issue and the schedule should have been set to 2 years and so not the car's fault.

You can always adjust in Smart Service.

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
Damn, they will eventually ask you to replace the 12V battery or service the DC Charger ? WTF ? Haven’t seen this on my 2020 … where in the PCM menu are these shown ? Thanks.