vhdeanda

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Country flag
I imagine the weight savings come in the form of smaller battery, no rear wheel steering, and smaller motors??

Does the 150kg in weight savings make the 4S feel nimbler than the Turbo/TurboS?? the 4S weights and has about the same power HP as a fully gassed up Panamera GTS
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
turbo's add weight - it's as simple as that - more equipment to fit under the hood…additional cooling and the extra openings in the fenders for the air-intakes…

:rock:

on past Porsche turbo's I've used you could configure the "information" screen (you know the 4 lines of data you can make show you anything) - I can't find the "boost" value to display in my Turbo Taycan - has anyone successfully gotten/found the boost value - I'd like to see what PSI it adds under heavy acceleration…

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
turbo's add weight - it's as simple as that - more equipment to fit under the hood…additional cooling and the extra openings in the fenders for the air-intakes…

:rock:

on past Porsche turbo's I've used you could configure the "information" screen (you know the 4 lines of data you can make show you anything) - I can't find the "boost" value to display in my Turbo Taycan - has anyone successfully gotten/found the boost value - I'd like to see what PSI it adds under heavy acceleration…
They use the smallest possible turbochargers so there is absolutely no turbo lag whatsoever. Very very very small turbochargers - so small you can't see them... ;)
Sponsored