Wheel fitment options

22gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 taycan gts
Country flag
I know I'm early for this, but I will be needing winter wheels for my 22 gts, with PSCB, and 21" rs spider wheels. I'm assuming supply chain issues and the tire sizes required will lead me to a custom order with a longer than normal wait.

I'm finding almost no wheels that are confirmed to fit this car.
Can anyone provide some guidance?
Looking for 20" wheels. I can typically do the math and comparison for offset and width, but sometimes spoke design will effect fitment.

Being these are just for bad weather, I'm very flexible in the style, but black or silver are preferred colors.
Sponsored

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
I know I'm early for this, but I will be needing winter wheels for my 22 gts, with PSCB, and 21" rs spider wheels. I'm assuming supply chain issues and the tire sizes required will lead me to a custom order with a longer than normal wait.

I'm finding almost no wheels that are confirmed to fit this car.
Can anyone provide some guidance?
Looking for 20" wheels. I can typically do the math and comparison for offset and width, but sometimes spoke design will effect fitment.

Being these are just for bad weather, I'm very flexible in the style, but black or silver are preferred colors.
Go to Wheels and wheel accessories on the configurator
There is a choice of 4 different style 20 inch wheels and the Tequipment wheels
have 2 colours so a choice of 5
You cant put 19 inch winters over GTS Turbo or Turbo S brakes
All 20s are fine

OP
OP

22gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 taycan gts
Country flag
Are you implying that the pcsb brakes will allow 19" wheels?

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Pscb likely won't fit on 19s. I believe if you select pscb on configurator it forces a 20 upgrade.

There's a thread here with aftermarket wheels people have put on.
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/aftermarket-wheels-for-taycan.1256/page-6

Easiest solution likely is to contact vossen. They can do custom offset for flow form wheels at not a crazy price point. Seems to be the most popular aftermarket options for taycan I'm seeing. Is they probably can help let you know if it will fit before ordering

I've personally gone with victor equipment flow formed wheels, but I have standard brakes and not very concerned about clearance. They seem to fit a 991 911 so I'm guessing taycan stock brakes are fine

Final alternative is to just browse classifieds and wait for someone to sell stock 20s. I will be selling mine once my car gets here but I live across the country from you
Sponsored