First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
Hi All

I ordered a Taycan 4S in October, and now have a delivery estimate for Feb21.

Luckily Boris’s brexit deal has saved me having to pay an extra £10K in tariffs! (I had to sign a brexit letter with Porsche when I ordered the car agreeing to pay an extra 10% if there was a no deal).

I want to put my configuration in the Porsche website configurator. Where on my paperwork would I find it please?

Cheers,
Russ
Sponsored

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Sounds like you want the Porsche Code for the configuration you have ordered. I don't think you will find the Porsche Code on the paperwork - only the individual options as ordered. You would need to re-create that in the configurator then generate a Porsche Code for the configuration - you can then save this as one of your configurations in your Porsche ID account (tied to your e-mail).

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Hi All

Luckily Boris’s brexit deal has saved me having to pay an extra £10K in tariffs! (I had to sign a brexit letter with Porsche when I ordered the car agreeing to pay an extra 10% if there was a no deal).

I want to put my configuration in the Porsche website configurator. Where on my paperwork would I find it please?

Cheers,
Russ
As Lewis' comment above. The car will only appear in "My Porsche" when built and VIN available. You will then create a Porsche ID (If not got one already) and that will be linked to the car. You could create a PorscheID now and save configurations but they don't relate to your actual car.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Hi All

Cheers,
Russ
This might well depend on the country where You order the car. I certainly had the Porsche code printed in fine lettering at the bottom of the order form on every page. There was no configuration code in the header but the footnote had all the code.

check to see your paperwork if is the same!

OP
OP
Russmrh

Russmrh

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
This might well depend on the country where You order the car. I certainly had the Porsche code printed in fine lettering at the bottom of the order form on every page. There was no configuration code in the header but the footnote had all the code.

check to see your paperwork if is the same!
Thanks a lot - yes it was down in the footer in the order form

PM6S3IF8
Sponsored