Where to do Ceramic Coating and PPF?

taycan4ny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cayenne hybrid
Country flag
Got a surprise today that MY21 4S is ahead of schedule and delivering sometime next week in Manhattan (about a month early). Any recommendations on where to do PPF? This is my first time doing this to a car as I’ve always leased before. Thanks!
Sponsored

AhsanU

First Name
Ahsan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GT3
Country flag
I have a friend that's a mobile detailer. I've trusted him and him only to detail my 991 GT3 and will do so for my Taycan Cross Turismo when it comes. He paint corrected my GT3 and ceramic coated it a while ago too. His instagram is @paragonautospa.ny

He can do the paint correction and ceramic coating at your place, but he doesn't do PPF unfortunately.

Note: he's a friend and I make no money or anything. He's a car enthusiast that does extremely high quality work that I personally vouch for.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
@taycan4ny - if you are willing to drive up to Shelton, CT - I highly recommend WrapNShine. I did a bunch of research before I had my Aston Martin DB11 paint corrected, full body XPEL PPF, and ceramic coated. They were meticulous and a few thousand cheaper than the place in Darien, CT.

FYI, Suntek just released a new self healing PPF that has ceramic coating built in.

Speak with John
https://www.wrapnshine.com

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I have homes in CT and GA in case you were wondering why my info says GA.
Sponsored